or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

Looking for a pair of velvet embroidered slippers in US 9. I can get from Shipton & Heneage for $265 or so (I know they're not EG's, etc.) but since this is a completely frivolous purchase, I'm going to take a shot at a bargain. Black, green or burgundy maybe, but willing to take a look at anything. NB: May be used outside on a limited basis with jeans and a Navy DB blazer, so need a decent sole. Anybody got any laying around? Thanks. Lee
My latest favorites have been "Layer Cake" (Daniel Craig as kind of a pussy) and "In Bruges" (Colin Farrell and Ralph Fiennes totally on the money.)
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhoff I liked 'The Road'. A pretty grim and gritty film. Grim, gritty and makes you want to jump out a fucking window. The book is just as terminally boring but not quite as sad since you don't actually get to see the kid crying over his dead father. Conflicts with my medication. For amusement, try the "28 Days..." series. Gross but funny.
Well I hope it's as good as "The Wrestler" and not as completely creeped-out as "The Black Swan,." gorgeous Natalie Portman and dazzling dance sequences notwithstanding.
Quote: Originally Posted by BBC Second one looks like the best starting place (the vent is opening on the first) and would just need some extra padding in the right dropped shoulder and to have the upper back around the arm holes cleaned up. Right on the nose!
Looks nice. On the "classic DB trenchcoat" issue, since I am a 44R, I have always found them to be too much coat. I could have bought an authentic Burberry classic for $495 on sale and turned it down. I got tired out just walking around the store in it (all that fabric!) and I have some heavy coats. And they don't fit the same with the lining as without--how could they?
At first glance I thought it was a sweater. Way short, sorry.
Initially, you must free his grasp. Do so by raising up your hands, crossing them between the forearms and wrists (depending on how close you are) and coming down hard on his forearm/wrist. The heel of the palm to the nose, as suggested, is generally the best strike after. I have only had my tie grabbed by strippers.
Looks nice. If I did the conversion right, about $1,100+ USD. Seems a little expensive, so if you get it, give it the onceover pretty good so you can determine quality v. price, as the previous poster has noted.
Hell of I know, but, having bought some regular beads from you, you know I'm down for some of these if you can source the goods.