or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS i wear mine with dark jeans, white shirt, and cardigan. or i also wear em with maroon trousers, navy DB blazer, and tie. seems these are literally the only 2 combos i wear them with. Uh, me too except the trou are GTH red cords. Hope we don't show up at the same place together!
The Omega is so much cheaper and for scuba don't you need a "watch" that is actually a dive computer, like the Tusa, for around $400? My 19-year old just got certified and the instructor said it was essential. And as for the Omega, I prefer the Seamaster Pro. The "Speed" reminds me of space and I prefer the dive look and bracelet of the SMP.
That's because it is. They try to lure in guys on a budget (or cheap guys) shirt deals, like 4 for $99 but their shirts are shit. A friend of mine bought some, so I am telling you from experience. Their ties are generally hideous.. okay, enough.
If you're actually poor, I think the SMP is just fine and no need to "upgrade" to the PO for another G. It's a lovely watch, but I think what you've got (I have one myself although on the bracelet you see on the PO, which I definitely prefer) is a great watch.
PM sent on scarf.
Quote: Originally Posted by IsteRed Oh and funny stuff is i don't drink Cola,Sprite and other stuff like that.I'm not really forcing myself,i really don't like them. Try a cranberry and soda with lime. If they don't have cranberry, try to adjust to soda water with lime. Bend a little...
Looking for a pair of velvet embroidered slippers in US 9. I can get from Shipton & Heneage for $265 or so (I know they're not EG's, etc.) but since this is a completely frivolous purchase, I'm going to take a shot at a bargain. Black, green or burgundy maybe, but willing to take a look at anything. NB: May be used outside on a limited basis with jeans and a Navy DB blazer, so need a decent sole. Anybody got any laying around? Thanks. Lee
My latest favorites have been "Layer Cake" (Daniel Craig as kind of a pussy) and "In Bruges" (Colin Farrell and Ralph Fiennes totally on the money.)
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhoff I liked 'The Road'. A pretty grim and gritty film. Grim, gritty and makes you want to jump out a fucking window. The book is just as terminally boring but not quite as sad since you don't actually get to see the kid crying over his dead father. Conflicts with my medication. For amusement, try the "28 Days..." series. Gross but funny.
Well I hope it's as good as "The Wrestler" and not as completely creeped-out as "The Black Swan,." gorgeous Natalie Portman and dazzling dance sequences notwithstanding.