or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

I had this bag for sale but no interest and I like it so I'm keeping it.
Quote: Originally Posted by harryx2 Oh come on! The seller should have never called Achilles a jackass, he merely sent an email making a remark (very natural, seeing peed pants being sold as excellent) and the seller clearly was waiting for our guy in the corner. Actually, I missed the "jackass" part and upon further reflection it does seem like the seller was waiting to pounce. I stand corrected and withdraw my observation. I don't think...
Quote: Originally Posted by laufer Mr. Lee, You reply is very helpful so thank you very much. Now here is little story that involes UPS I ordered a pair of shoes from Herring Shoes in England, they were shipped by UPS, since I live in apartment complex UPS driver did not want to leave those in central office but I had to come to UPS office and pay brokerage fees to pick them up. Fair enough. However this UPS location is open for pick up only during...
The Haspel is the original and pretty cheap. I have a seersucker and a tan poplin. I'm sure you can easily buy on-line. What I don't know is if they all come with pleated pants. Mine are several years old and I don't think flat fronts were available then, but maybe with the resurgence they are now. I don't think you can beat them for the price. Forget about J. Bank.
Without even looking past the first jacket you selected, I would suggest you check out the Schott line of jackets, which are the original USA-made motorcycle jackets. You can get a hell of a cafe racer style jacket for around $500 as well as several other longer styles. You'll need to go the website to check them out and then if you see something you like, e-mail customer service and see if they have your size. You will also want to discuss with them your sizing and fit...
Quote: Originally Posted by laufer I am considering ordering some shoes from S&H. Does anybody know how do they ship. What service they use. I refuse to use FEDEX and UPS due to their outrageous fees I bought two pairs of shoes from them and I recall the shipping was via Fed Ex and did not seem outrageous. You should ask. The shoes were fine and the only downside was that the on-line service was down for about a week because the person who...
If Spoo says it's legit, you may allay all concerns.
Hard to tell who started the ballbreaking but I am leaning 68% toward you. You should have ignored the listing rather than respond with a provocative question. In fact, make that 79%. Time to shut this one down as you are just going to get abuse on this site. Many questions just lead to sarcastic replies intended to insult the poster rather than provide helpful answers and you have walked right into this crossfire, my man.
+1 on the anti-half zip and the ugly colors comments. Sorry.
PM sent on bag.