or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

EMAIL ME AT lalcott@frenchalcott.com if you are interested. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. I WORK OFF OF MY IPONE AND THE PM THING GIVES ME HEARTBURN. THANKS. Moving out shoes I don't wear. These are the regular made in USA model. Great shape as you can see from the minimal wear on the combination heels. Treated with Saphir products, always treed, all that stuff. TERMS: You must email me to ensure availability as shoes are going on the 'Bay too. Payment via PayPal only...
As indicated on the box -- see picture -- these are a pair of Quoddy Ring Boots, Brown Chromexcel, Antique Brass Hardware with a Camp Sole. Handsewn in Maine, of course. Very nice used condition. Size is 9D and fit TTS. (Please don't ask for measurements.) Come with original box and swell shoe bag. NOTE: Please email me at lalcott@frenchalcott.com to ensure availability before paying. Payment by PayPal only and SHIPPING TO CONUS ONLY. Fees and postage on me. Thanks for...
As indicated on the box -- see picture -- these are a pair of Quoddy Ring Boots, Brown Chromexcel, Antique Brass Hardware with a Camp Sole. Handsewn in Maine, of course. Very nice used condition. Size is 9D and fit TTS. (Please don't ask for measurements.) Come with original box and swell shoe bag. NOTE: Please email me at lalcott@frenchalcott.com to ensure availability before paying. Payment by PayPal only and SHIPPING TO CONUS ONLY. Fees and postage on...
Was $175, now $150. This is my personal coat and it is in excellent shape, clean as a whistle. There is some wear as you might expect on the 3 leather buckles but it has never bothered me and besides, in the words of Fred Astaire, "Your clothes should never look new." It is unlined (came that way; no wool liner) and frankly I prefer this model as the other is just too bulky. I even took pictures of the collar to show you how clean it is (this area can frequently become...
Were $125, now $100. Mark McNairy/New Amsterdam Blue Suede Brogues, US9. I believe these are made by Sanders & Sanders in Northampton, U.K. Suede has held up well, standard red crepe sole with lots of life left. Never worn in the rain, always treed and nap refreshed with suede brush. Spayed with suede protector; you may want to hit them again. Laces are brown. Although I don’t like to give measurements, because they don’t mean much, I will provide them: Length =...
Was $125, NOW $99. Barbour Liddlesdale model jacket from the "too many coats guy." Excellent shape. Classic. Size is a UK XL which corresponds to my 44R nicely. Usual green color with brown corduroy collar. Pit-to-pit is 24" AND overall length is 33". No issues, ready to wear. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT lalcott@frenchalcott.com to ensure jacket is available as I am putting it up on the 'Bay as well. Terms: PayPal only required at time of purchase and shipping to CONUS...
This is an incredible parka from the Z-Zegna line. Selling because I have too many coats! It is black (obviously) and made out of a high-tech fabric that incorporates metal threading into the fibers for extra insulation. Came with some bullshit tag that described the technology like it was a spacesuit or something but I chucked it. The parka is trimmed with a faux fur hood that stays out of the way pretty good when you don't need it and cinches down pretty good when...
Bought these from the spring line; no longer available. Retail was $289 so why my $150 price may seem a "little" steep is because good luck finding such a shoe at this price elsewhere. Maybe worn 6-8 times, never in the rain. Excellent condition, no issues at all. They come with original box and SS shoe bags as shown. NOTE: I am only going to keep this ad up for maybe three days, tops, as I have found not much in the way of sale activity on the site and I am going to put...
Bought these from the spring line; no longer available. Retail was $289 so why my $150 price may seem a "little" steep is because good luck finding such a shoe at this price elsewhere. Maybe worn 6-8 times, never in the rain. Excellent condition, no issues at all. They come with original box and SS shoe bags as shown. NOTE: I am only going to keep this ad up for maybe three days, tops, as I have found not much in the way of sale activity on the site and I am going to...
A tie I wore once for an occasion I do not wish to remember by wearing it again. It has been sitting in my tie drawer for over 2 years. Proceeds will be donated to an appropriate charity, considering the situation (best left unsaid.) Tie is 57" long and 3.5" wide at widest part but wears a little narrower. No issues. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 1. Payment via PayPal to lalcott@frenchalcott.com required upon purchase. 2. First to pay gets; no holds. 3. CONUS shipping...