or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST. I really thought these would go. Frankly from the (in)activity I see, I am not sure anyone buys anything on this site except me.
Hi,, I will take all three as shown in the third picture. Please send PP address. Shipping to NY. Regards, Lee
Check out these Alden's I have for sale on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/111311755433?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Check out these shoes I have for sale on eBay. I am not listing them here because I can't the damn pictures to upload. Payment via PayPal only at time of purchase. Shipping to CONUS only on me. No measurements - sorry. You don't get them from manufacturers and they mean nothing. So, that eliminates this question! This being said, thanks for looking. Cut and paste: http://www.ebay.com/itm/111310851470?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Selling my personal Louis Erard automatic Swiss Made wrist watch. MSRP $1500.00 PLEASE EMAIL ME AT lalcott@frenchalcott.com if interested and I can send pictures. For some reason, they are not uploading. I am the second owner and have worn the watch once. Just not bonding. The watch was purchased new less than a year ago. The watch is gorgeous And in mint condition. Runs perfectly And keeps excellent time. Watch is on the original LE Alligator patterned band, NOT the...
Made by Grenson to their "Masterpiece" standards for Paul Stuart. Shoes are in superb condition, no issues. TERMS: Please do not PM me but email me at lalcott@frenchalcott. com to ensure availability. Payment via PayPal only at time of purchase to same address. Shipping to CONUS only, on me. "Reasonable" offers entertained. Thanks for looking. NOTE: As soon as I bumped this I got a request for "measurements" via PM. Measurements mean nothing and can even be...
Just picked these up used and I got too much Horween leather, so I am letting them go. Very nice shape. Here is how Oak Street describes them on their website. I really don't like giving measurements but here they are: 12" long and 4.5" wide. See what the manufacturer says below about sizing and if you're a 9D, go for it. Natural Trench Chukka $416.00 Natural Horween® Chromexcel® leather. True Goodyear Welt Construction. Oiled leather Waterlock soles. Stacked...
These have not had much wear at all. Very solid. I assume you know the brand, the story, etc. Retail on these is out-of-sight. The "discoloration" on the instep is intentional semi-distressing. Shoes dress up or down very well. Beautifully made. Fit totally TTS at a 9D. 12" long; 4.25" wide (I don't ask for or rely on measurements but some of you guys seem to love them!) TERMS: You must email me at lalcott@frenchalcott.com to ensure availability. Payment required...
This is a great piece of luggage and I guarantee that it will not only perform well, but you will get lots of compliments on it. I own pieces from the whole line and bought this particular piece thinking it was a little smaller than the one I have and it wasn’t. Kept it for reasons I can’t recall but need to clear some things out. The design, appearance and construction of this bag is top-notch. Mulholland (look them up) uses only the finest fabrics, bridle leather and...
This is a brand new tie, bought it myself on impulse a couple of years ago and never wore it. Still in its plastic sleeve. Flawless. Classic Nova check/plaid. Length = 57"; width just shy of 4". Looking at completed sales on eBay, it looks like one just sold for $175 on November 20 after 52 bids. Do you really want to get into that kind of bidding war? This tie is priced to SELL!. It is on eBay for the same price as here because, frankly, nothing seems to be moving...