or Connect

Posts by mmmmpay

I just picked up pair #1000 from my local Orvis outlet. Very clearly a returned item, showing some wear on the sole and upper, but nevertheless a steal. They were, accidentally I imagine, priced as a returned standard 1000 mile boot. I paid 200$ for them. I have enjoyed them for the hour or so I've worn them around the house, but I'm still on the fence about whether to keep or flip or return--I don't need them for any reason. That said, if you're looking for pair I...
Heartbreaking! Pistachio over-dye will have to wait. I just like to think others are more deserving than I...
Glad to help. Congrats again!
I believe I was #250. It said 249, and then I voted. So that makes me 250? I dunno how to go about all this. But at any rate, hey, I think you've now got what you need. Congratulations!
Have they had a sale-on-sale since they launched the web store, and should I be confident that they'll have one? I'm about to buy a cashmere cardigan for 90, but I'll hold if anyone here can say I can get it for sixty or seventy. Seems to the time of year for any sale sale to happen, if it would.
The Kinks.
Anyone have recommendations for online Army Navy stores? Here's my occasional contribution to this thread: http://shop.rothco.com/products/productdetail/MILITARY+COLOR+WEB+BELTS/part_number=4177/573.0.1.1.2477.0.0.0.0?pp=25& $4.50 web belts. They've got a time and a place, no? Add a dollar if you need one 64 inches long.
These are still available, tags included!
Here is what I got:Waist: 32.5Front Rise: 11Back Rise: 14.5Thigh: 10.75Knee: 8.25Leg Opening: 7.75
These are still available!