or Connect

Posts by mmmmpay

Thanks for the tip about belts; I never give them much thought because so many are so cheap. I'll them a more thorough look next time I'm thrifting. I'm wary of tee shirts. Anything in specific to look for or should I stay away?
It's more of a booth; a store within a store, if that makes sense. I'm going to be stocking it with vintage/pre-owned mens clothing with an emphasis on American-made goods (Surprise!) Anyway, I'm wondering if folks have suggestions for things they'd be excited to find besides vintage Navy pea coats, capital E levis, made-in-USA Pendleton, and the like. I'll of course stock them when I find them, which is not often. Right now I'm trying to do a good business in versatile...
2 Pairs of Crockett and Jones for Tom James black cap toes in 9.5 E "Clipston" Black Captoes. 9.5 E "Barton" Bench Made Medallion Captoes. 9.5 E PM me on eBay if you're interested in buying both. Happy to talk a deal!
I have five two pairs of BNWT Tellason John Graham Mellor 12.5oz Jeans for sale in sizes 32, 34, 36, 38, and 38. All have a 36 inch inseam (not graduated, as I've heard tell would be the case). $160 $110 includes shipping and fees. $200 gets you both pairs. 32 34 36 38 38 Please PM me with questions.
Hey there, Would you mind sharing your personal measurements? I too am a 36/38 depending on the brand. I'm 5'8" / 150; wear a 36 most of the time. Also, does it have working button holes? Probably will need the sleeves shortened... Thanks.
I too am interested in a sole alternative, but for recrafting. I have a pair of trail oxfords, but the christy sole has worn thin after about a year and a half. Are there more durable options in a contrasting color?
Hey there, Measurements? I'm a small in most brands but I head BoO runs little. Thanks!
1. Make sure you break them in first. They stretch a lot and (for me anyway) ramped up my haglunds for the first couple weeks. 2. Plan to wear socks at least some of the time. It's not just about smell, but in my case at least the combination of a skewed stride and foot sweat dislodged the foot bed. 3. The vibram is great for walking about, but it does wear significantly quicker than what the name vibram might suggest. So I guess this my unique experience. I wouldn't...
Can anyone comment on the sizing of the polo's? The measurements online seem a bit suspect; small and medium have the same shoulder measurements, which seems unlikely to me, so I'm asking. Keen on the chambray collar and the printed placket. Thanks all.
Whoops. Meant to send PM.