or Connect

Posts by mmmmpay

Peal and Co / Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Pebble-grain Wingtip Boots 10.5D NWOT
NWOT Peal and Co / Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers pebble wingtip boots in 10.5. Meant to put this in the selling thread. My b.
Unis Gio Skinny 31 NWT. Picked these up during the anniversary sale and they are too skinny for me. Check the site for measurements and additional photos. Just looking to get my money back. Paypal only. Open to trades or pay + trade. http://unisnewyork.com/products/gio-skinny
Closet Cleaning. $20 shipped each. All are size small. J. Crew are "Secret Wash"; Steven Alan is "Reverse Seam." Paypa / CONUS shipping. Green J Crew: 19.75" p2p Grey J Crew: 19.75" p2p Yellow Steven Alan: 18" p2p
Thanks for the tip about belts; I never give them much thought because so many are so cheap. I'll them a more thorough look next time I'm thrifting. I'm wary of tee shirts. Anything in specific to look for or should I stay away?
It's more of a booth; a store within a store, if that makes sense. I'm going to be stocking it with vintage/pre-owned mens clothing with an emphasis on American-made goods (Surprise!) Anyway, I'm wondering if folks have suggestions for things they'd be excited to find besides vintage Navy pea coats, capital E levis, made-in-USA Pendleton, and the like. I'll of course stock them when I find them, which is not often. Right now I'm trying to do a good business in versatile...
2 Pairs of Crockett and Jones for Tom James black cap toes in 9.5 E "Clipston" Black Captoes. 9.5 E "Barton" Bench Made Medallion Captoes. 9.5 E PM me on eBay if you're interested in buying both. Happy to talk a deal!
I have five two pairs of BNWT Tellason John Graham Mellor 12.5oz Jeans for sale in sizes 32, 34, 36, 38, and 38. All have a 36 inch inseam (not graduated, as I've heard tell would be the case). $160 $110 includes shipping and fees. $200 gets you both pairs. 32 34 36 38 38 Please PM me with questions.
Hey there, Would you mind sharing your personal measurements? I too am a 36/38 depending on the brand. I'm 5'8" / 150; wear a 36 most of the time. Also, does it have working button holes? Probably will need the sleeves shortened... Thanks.
Hey there, Measurements? I'm a small in most brands but I head BoO runs little. Thanks!