or Connect

Posts by Frenchnanti

Grenson Salisbury 9E UK, Rose "S Series" collection Worn but still a lot of life. Goodyear Welted Leather Soles, always stored with shoes tree. Sold with a brand new pair of laces. Retail price: 275£ 100 euro+ shipping. Feel free to ask.
Raf Simons Charcoal wool trousers 46it, never worn, new and and unfinished hem. You can change the waist-size with strap. Amazing piece! The real color/texture is on the third picture. Mesures: 40-45 cm waist Lo: 19cm Inseam: 89 cm I'm asking 150€ shipped worldwide Feel free to ask any questions.
I bought these pairs of Alden here fews ago. Unfortunately, it's too big for me.Here you can see the original post, I've never worn it, only tried,You will find all the pictures in the original post:http://www.styleforum.net/t/375065/alden-rugged-kudu-indy-boots-10dI'm asking 220€ shipped worldwide, less than I paid given the customers and shipping fees.
Common Projects Achilles Low Olive Green size 43. Never worn, new with dustbag. Price: 150€ shipping from France. Feel free to ask!
"Navy Suede Gibson Shoe, Leather Upper, Full Leather Lining ,Red Brick Sole" Here's the description of the Sanders website, useless to tell more I think. Size 10UK,fit true to size, brand new in box, never worn, awesome quality. Feel free to ask question. Items located in France, free shipping on multiple purchases, look at my others classifieds.
Price drop! Priced to sale!
Midnight Blue, US size 40R. Single Breasted Two Button Side Vents Wool and linen Retail: 1500$/1250€ New with tags and dust bag. Never worn, never hemmed 4 Pockets (2 external swen, 2 inside) Measurements: S to S:44 cm/ 17.3" P to P: 55cm/ 21.6" Total length (back, from below the neck): 78 cm/30.8" Sleeve length: 69cm/ 27.2" Looking for sale or trade with blue blazer in 36/38US. 300€ shipped worldwide, with dustbag and tags. Feel free to make me offers!
Price drop! 200€ shipped Worldwide!
Price drop!
Brand new in box Common Projects Achille Black for sale. Size 43 in CP sizing (+/- 9.5 UK, 10-10.5 US, 43.5-44EU) Item located in France MSRP: 400$/310€ Asking 200€ shipped worldwide! PM'me for a shipping quote. Pair of shoes shipped with an other pair of laces and dustbag.