or Connect

Posts by GBear

When you mentioned the whisky leathers, only the 4 zip came to mind. Though I do not have a bomber yet and do feel that there is a place in my wardrobe for it...the 4 zip seems to be much more...interesting. You are seriously making me consider it now haha.
Size 46 Medium Grey TOJ Moto Jacket 4 zip I love this jacket yet have to sell it as I bought it a size too small for me. I bought it from another member who has barely worn it. It has been sitting in my closet and hasn't been worn outside once. I have just tried it on a couple times. As cliche as it may sound, the lambskin is buttery soft. If you like the look, a wash can be done to remove the lanolin and give the jacket a badass look while helping it drape much...
Love them all. And I also wondered why there aren't more 2011 4 zips. Not sure if it's just me but I like the 4 zip better than the collard moto. Ultimately, if it were me, dark/medium 2011 4 zip moto. Don't think light would look flattering.
I don't understand how it seems to be so difficult to measure yourself. Get someone to help you out, watch the video tutorials and measure. He is very specific on what he wants and where to measure from. On top of that, measure an existing well fitting suit with adjusted measurements here and there. It may help Jason correlate the measurements to give you the best fit possible. Take it to the tailors afterwards and boom. Sick suit.
Haha, it's all about the monnay monnayy
Facepalm, my bad. Yeah, me too after my TOJ1 purchase.
Very interesting idea. Collared or 2011? I have a TOJ Moto that is a size too small and has been sitting in my closet for a while. I need to get around to selling this thing before getting one haha. :PAnd are these whiskeys limited?
Would love a MDR in the dark whisky but I already have a MDR.
Mindfucking at its best.
Damn, you tease!