or Connect

Posts by GBear

Up for sale are a pair of BNIB Garrett Leigh Superba G15 Polarized. They have only been tried on and I'm trying to recoup with a loss. Designed in Venice Beach, California Handcrafted frame made with cured cellulose acetate from Japan and Italy for sturdiness and longevity Mineral glass sun lenses sourced from Japan and Southern Italy with the most advanced technical anti-glare coatings for amazing visual acuity Stainless steel custom bi-color gold and silver 5 barrel...
Decided to sleep on the rgxcp boots at 50% at totokaelo. Gone in my size now
Holy shit, that is so awesome.
IMHO, other than cost, there are no downsides to taking any class; always something you can learn. $20 is a steal...unlike these Art Center prices...
The design portion is probably going to be the toughest part. Learning to draw is easy, just mileage and practice. And learn how to use copics on vellum (TBH, I don't like the Canson Vellum he uses, LOL!).
I've been wanting to get my hands on some Kolor. From the seasons I've seen, they're incredibly interesting.
Holy shit, my friend just sold a red cbr500r and thought that was it for a second.
Been looking for a summer suit.
[[SPOILER]]
Sometimes I wish I didn't sell my BBall.