or Connect

Posts by GBear

Be Positive are basically athletic shoes on the interior, and a little dressier on the exterior. Most comfortable "dress" shoes I own by far.
Up for sale is the Patrik Ervell Intarsia Trimmed Sweater in Navy size Medium from this past F/W season. This sweater was an impulse buy and fits a bit slimmer than I prefer. The knit is substantial and thick for a cotton piece. Gorgeous detailing. Measurements: P2P: 21" Pit to End of Cuff: 21" Back Length: 25" Let me know if you have any questions. $160 Shipped to continental US. Have a great day.
Up for sale is the Isaora Geopanel Pants in size Medium. This pair of pants are brand new. Due to a technical error, I accidentally bought two from their website and didn't realize so until two boxes arrived at my doorstep! I have worn my other pair more than I want to admit. Fabric sourced from Italy, geopanels sourced from Japan, and the pant itself is constructed in NYC. If you are curious, here is my most recent WAYWT in my...
Up for sale is the Discontinued TOJ Grey Baseball Jacket in the very popular size 50. This jacket is near new condition, only worn outside twice. The suede is gorgeous and substantial. All buttons are mother of pearl. Let the photos speak for themselves. Measurements: P2P: 22" Front Length: 23" Sleeve pit to end of cuff: 22" Let me know if you have any questions. $420 Shipped to continental US. Have a great day.
Up for sale is the Naked and Famous Black OCBD Slim Shirt in Medium. This shirt is probably the best constructed shirt in my wardrobe. The fabric is thick and seams are sturdy. My rock climbing forearms do not fit in the sleeves unfortunately. Measurements: S2S: 18" Back Length 29" P2P: 20.75" Sleeve: 24.75" Let me know if you have any questions. $90 Shipped to continental US. Have a great day.
Up for sale is the Robert Geller Richard Blazer in size 46 that is sold out everywhere. This jacket is feels amazing. Perfect for lounging or going out, it is incredibly soft. As you can see, the texture and coloration are a different level and includes raw seams. The sleeves have been shortened about half an inch, leaving the original seams intact. Measurements: P2P: 21" Pit to Cuff: 18.5" S2S: 18" Back Length (Below collar): 25.5" Let me know if you have any...
Damn reedo...
Size M
Machus. M and L left.
Insane price on it now. I got TTS for almost $50 more and it definitely fits TTS.