or Connect

Posts by bigbris1

Join, ask questions and get flamed. Build up tenure and buy as you wish. Heck, you may even be able to sell a thing or three. We have spammers with more legit tenure than lurkers. Do it!
unsubscribed.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix It is heartening to be reminded of the STFU*. It was knowledge of their ground breaking work and egalitarian principles that, in part, inspired me to attend law school with the specific aim of becoming a legal aid lawyer in my native South and there to represent tenant and migrant farm workers. Though it has been more than 30 years since I left that work, I still look on it as rewarding beyond measure. When...
Quote: Originally Posted by D Yizz Sure do!
Quote: Originally Posted by Lightbringer Challenge accepted =P Be gentle please! You guys are terrifying. Congrats! Just for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaFy0x_Uixo
Quote: Originally Posted by D Yizz And which would be the correct term. Gluteus hypertrophy? Ey, just pick one. You're in PR. I'm in DR. See my point?
Quote: Originally Posted by D Yizz bubble butt Men: please stop using this term, for men unless you are from the Gayman Islands..
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow I'm a big fan of yours, Spoo, but this fit seems way too heavy at the bottom and light at the top. You either needed a darker tie or lighter socks, at least. That's teh half man half amazn look.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bull Sophie =
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow It's easier for me. It was 85 yesterday in L.A. 72 today in NY and I almost did it.