or Connect

Posts by bigbris1

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria - B Stop doing this, I have to keep switching to IE to view them.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Good point. I will be employ the above scheme and let you know how my fraud goes. Hope i get rich! OP, contact the postal inspector. This is a form of mail fraud I believe.
In hindsight, maybe I should rethink this campaign...
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition Of course, if your M.O. is just to poast and to ignore/lash out at suggestions, then forget everything I just typed. [right click, add to ignore list, save] jk
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I think that this will meet with your approval, then. - B Nah, son: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put...
Quote: Originally Posted by itchyeyes Done I've only been lurking for a few weeks. After realizing that most of my wardrobe was garbage, I sent most of it (probably close to 80%) to Goodwill about a month ago. Since then I've been trying to decide how the hell I'm going to rebuild it. This place has been a lot of help.
Quote: Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse Just joined as well after a couple weeks of lurking...never heard of SF until i Googled some reviews for moderntailor.com, and that's how i stumbled in here. After reading thru some posts in less than a month here, i have a bad feeling i'm going to go broke soon trying to get my wardrobe up to snuff. And you'll be better for it!
Quote: Originally Posted by Schorsch Holy poop I agree with bigbris. Unless he's being sarcastic. I would say he's getting on towards Ornette Coleman, but the point remains. If you somebody only likes Dave Brubeck, fine, but don't be a jerk about it. I was keeping it 100. I like when a dude goes beyond the realm of what most consider comfortable or safe. Too many of the looks here are cookie-cut and boring. Sadly, most of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by tphd I believe that some of these lurkers may be people using invisible mode OK, last thing we need in here is a smart noob. BEat it!
Quote: Originally Posted by Bull I prefer waifish models who subsist on diet coke and the occasional vodka (solely), because I think a woman's bone structure (a graceful back, gently protruding ribs, shapely arms and legs) to be subtly beautiful. I find bodies like this to be a bit too ample, bordering on vulgar. But it's a treat to look at and fuck about with. :hurl: