or Connect

Posts by bigbris1

Quote: Originally Posted by Matt well let's roughly recap here shall we... you break some rule in B&S, get reported, get timed out you whine about snitchybitchez around here, attention focused on one other member you and that other member chased each other all over the board, shitting up threads by the dozen you are both told in no uncertain terms to stay away from each other PMs ensued other stayed away from you you start a thread to the effect of...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Just did last night. And as always, I put on the side a whole bunch of stuff I'm going to get rid off - either because I didn't wear it all spring/summer, or because I don't want to wear it this winter. I've got this interesting set up with non-current suits/stuff high above the current stuff - so it's a whole exercise in ladder climbing to rotate seasons. If you've got a cotton Polo suit in beige I'd be...
Don't have enough clothing to warrant teh swap. They just stay in their respective places and don't get worn 'till it's time.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Well, I've already learned of a confirmed error: wrong lining color. Sigh. This seems to be a consistent issue. Thankfully, it is marginal. They're going to ship now and if I don't like the lining, they'll change it later. [subscribed] So...is it purple? [unsubscribed]
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin I think it is perfect as is. Full break would be sloppy as this is a very fitted suit. Cuffs, a matter of taste. Mike I disagree thinking fitted suits need more length in the trou (and cuffs) lest one will look as if he's outgrown it. The slimmer the pant, the bigger the cuff. I've got some blue PRL cord nuthuggers with 3.5" cuffs. And I'm not remotely short.
I try to find a silver lining in everything so what I can say I got out of these few pages is where I stand with a few people.
Quote: Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. late additions to Pattern Friday. Sorry about the sizing. woe, I love this suit, TF? Would rock with cuffs and a full break, tho.
No spammerz allowed ITT.
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta This may be the first time I will say this... m@t made a good decision as a mod. Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas Man, bris - it's a wonder that you stick around, given how you've been treated by the mods. (I was casting about for an irony smiley but decided sarcasm would suffice) Thanks fellas. I'm getting it now, if there's any thread to throw someone under teh...
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt so you irritate...for love.