or Connect

Posts by bigbris1

Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 It seems to be super and within the behavioral rules of the forum to say you love something, that it looks fantastic and is making you drool. It doesn't seem OK to say that you don't like something or that it looks off to you, unless it's the kind of stuff that the groupthink agrees is despicable (Kenneth Cole lol, JAB suits rofl) . As soon as you voice one contrarian view, seven dudes (including 5 noobs) will jump on...
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...xGSOomEkdrISFL
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Trini, Bris and Spoo ... How's the moisturization? Lovin' the flannelly look of this, I just might have to snap up the one on B&S. Not too wet here, yet.
I'd sail around the world and trump the most interesting man. Stay thirsty my friends.
oh snap. Boggi?
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Where 2 kop?
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas I don't get it. Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy Stop playing dumb. Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta Can Lighthouse' title be "Suck Puppet"? Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS Fixed 4 down, 26 to go.
Quote: Originally Posted by james_timothy Hey, maybe you could negotiate a reduced find due to services to the community? What, like reporting the next 30 spammers?