or Connect

Posts by bigbris1

Quote: Originally Posted by acecow Feeling a little adventurous tonight. Going out with friends. This is awesome. Depending on where you're located I may just pull out my yellow pants for fall wear.
Was this^^^ directed at me?
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Werd? Got a link? Is it a PRL or RLPL? The PRL from the outlet raperer.
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I wouldn't recommend this. When you register for the forum, you agree to the terms of use. That would be a clear violation. Having your credit rating take a hit because of something trivial like this is plain stupid, as is having to think, every time you try to buy something, whether that person will report you. And it's no sweat off my back. I just hand over one more name. Time served and ROR is not going to...
Haven't you been to DT?
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Am I the only person who uses a shoe shine guy (and just gets them cleaned and creamed, no shine) Where do you people find the time for these 15 step shoe cleaning processes?? Does he do them on or off your feet?
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Pretty much. It's reasonably warm. I use it as a fall jacket rather than a winter one. Teh hate is growing.
"Willing to take turns paying on date" Gold.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Here is some anti groupthink. Blah blah blah longwings blah blah look like absolute shite blah blah blah blah. One other thing, don't wear clunky gunboats with suits. it does not work.