or Connect

Posts by unclejack

Quote: Originally Posted by Jovan That wouldn't happen at my wedding. That's what you think
Quote: Originally Posted by LARon once again a gerbil's hair has been set afire. As far as the hooker thread, you are right. I am not interested. In your world that probably makes me less of a man, blah, blah, blah I truly believe that your above comment is the ugliest that has graced the pages of this forum since blah, blah, blah.[/quote] [/quote] Classy. You are shameless and I feel sorry for you.
Quote: Originally Posted by LARon First, that Budapest hookers thread was pretty damn good, though it was probably of little interest to you. I seem to recall you once referring to yourself as a "Soul Brother," a status you declared to be better than fat classless teenagers. Nice. (in making that claim were you looking up from the bottom or looking down from the top?) Considering your Soul Brother status, and the subject of this thread, might not...
Quote: Originally Posted by LARon Its a tactic to change the discussion that only works against people of goodwill; people who do not wish to offend and who, therefore, when assaulted, back down to reflect and engage in self-examination, meanwhile yielding the floor back to the flock of gerbils. Once you come to understand both the tactic and the motivation of the gerbils who employ it, you quickly develop appropriate disdain for both, and understand...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim How many times is Iammatt going to vote for himself? How can you tell who voted for who?
Thanks for voting and I am sorry if I made anybody uncomfortable. It is nice to see that the opinions are varied and each look has its fans.
I worked at a watch store just after college. Rolexes are the Lexus of watches. They have no style at all but are reliable and easy to understand for people who don't want to think about their decision. Sort of like mashed potatoes or babyfood, they are ready to swallow without chewing.
Quote: Originally Posted by jml90 Much like KitonBrioni.... Look, I happen to be somebody that you would probably refer to as a "Soul Brother" in polite company and worse with your friends. I would much rather be like me than a fat, classless teenager who is destined to grow up into a narrowminded backwards punk. Sorry for the rant, but this guy is too much.
Quote: Originally Posted by jml90 It would seem that way. You seem like some kind of weird racist. Are you?
OK, so I too the nominations and thought that we could have a poll. FWIW, I think that all of these guys are great dressers.