Posts by masshi

my achilles in 40 are pretty much a perfect fit (i like my shoes to fit snug for what it's worth), especially after breaking in a little if you're a wide 10.5, and already know that the 43 doesn't work, then you could try the 44 and see how that goes (preferably from a store with a better return policy) the thing with cp's, though, is that they're not for everybody's feet and you might have to just give up on them entirely (as much as that sucks to hear)
https://www.blueowl.us/collections/sale this weekend only
Falcon Garments V2 in the black/black colorway with lambskin sleeves. This jacket is MTM, but is pretty close to a stock size 44 (please refer to the sizing chart). --- Jacket measurements (please note that there may be slight deviances within tenths of an inch due to margins of error): shoulders: 16.3" chest (pit-to-pit): 18.8" waist: 17.5" body length, front: 21.1" body length, back: 23.5" sleeve length, from shoulder: 24.5" sleeve width @ pit: 6.7" sleeve width @...
Falcon Garments A2 in brown goatskin with shoulder gussets, silver hardware, full-length placket, and custom interior pockets. This jacket is MTM, but is pretty close to a stock size 44 (please refer to the sizing chart). --- Jacket measurements (please note that there may be slight deviances within tenths of an inch due to margins of error): shoulders: 16.3" chest (pit-to-pit): 18.5" waist: 17.8" body length, front: 20.5" body length, back: 22.8" sleeve length, from...
Falcon Garments A2 in brown lambskin with shoulder gussets, silver hardware, and full-length placket. This jacket is MTM, but is pretty close to a stock size 44 (please refer to the sizing chart). --- Jacket measurements (please note that there may be slight deviances within tenths of an inch due to margins of error): shoulders: 16.3" chest (pit-to-pit): 18.8" waist: 17.5" body length, front: 21.5" body length, back: 23.8" sleeve length, from shoulder: 24.5" sleeve...
Falcon Garments DR3 in black calfskin with shoulder gussets, silver hardware, bar zippers, and modified belt loops with snap closures. This jacket is MTM, but is pretty close to a stock size 44 (please refer to the sizing chart). --- Jacket measurements (please note that there may be slight deviances within tenths of an inch due to margins of error): shoulders: 16.3" chest (pit-to-pit): 18.1" waist: 16.8" body length, front: 19.5" body length, back: 21.5" sleeve...
was comparing the plackets on my two a2's and noticed that there's a pretty noticeable color difference between brown lamb and brown goatskin (moreso on camera than in person, though): [[SPOILER]]
mine didn't come with the tote i think that was just for the four original colorways (faded olive, black gum, bone, and that last women's cw which i can't remember), but i could be wrong
white sf-af1s came in, yay: [[SPOILER]] that some pairs come in orange boxes is apparently normalbut yeah, super glad to finally have a pair
geez do you guys get butthurt easily how do y'all even function irl? did you guys all grow up sheltered and constantly reassured by your parents or something? i both wear xs/small and have small feet, and even joke about how feminine my figure is with friends (5'8, ~125 lbs.) i just take his posts in stride and/or even laugh a little lighten. up.