or Connect

Posts by masshi

how long do cp's crepe soles last assuming regular wear?
does anybody else own a pair of the black gabardine pns? i've worn mine twice now, and while the fit is fine and all, i've noticed that the rise feels noticeably shorter than on the other pairs of pns i have whereas on my stonewashed pns my ballsack rests comfortably on top of the crotch seam, on my gabardine pair it's forced down the left side of my pants leg it isn't too bad when standing/walking, but it's uncomfortable when sitting down and i'm unsure if sizing up...
so my raw pns in a 26 arrived today, and while the fit through the leg is good, the top block is tight i can only button up the first two buttons, and when i tried walking around, i could feel a lot of tension in the top definitely a different feel when compared to the three pairs of stonewashed pns i have (the bleached pair from a few seasons back, the "permanent collection" light blue stonewashed pair, and the faded black stonewashed pair from a season or two ago) in...
was actually able to wear my v2 out for the first time today and the armholes are really noticeably high, though i guess i got used to it by the end of the day i'm pretty sure that it has to do with how the jacket is designed rather than its measurements, since my a-2 has the same sleeve/arm measurements but doesn't have the same problem but yeah, thought i'd mention it again for any prospective buyers out there really lovely jacket otherwise
the tumbled leather on the black/red 1s looks so dumb imo i'm not a "texture" guy, though, so that's probably why
can anybody comment on the difference in fit, if any, between the stonewashed pns (100% cotton) and raw pns? i take a 26 in raw ps and have taken the same size in the three pairs of stonewashed pns i have, and the fit is pretty similar i'm hesitant to order a raw pair in the same size, though, going off of what you guys have said about trying on ps and pns in the same sizes
how tall are you?
is anybody here getting the metallic navy 1s at all?
long shot, but anybody need the red supreme air max 98s in a size 9? if so, pm me (had to buy another pair in my right size; last time i take sizing advice from niketalk again, as i've been burned twice now)
i think swoosh-less jordan 1 highs would've looked pretty cool, especially in that penis colorway on the left