or Connect

Posts by masshi

been thinking about changing my a2 order from brown to black lamb recently thoughts? currently have the placket on it but no suede patch if that makes a difference edit: also, is it just me or does the brown lamb come in different shades between an almost black brown and a brown brown? is it really just a matter of the lighting?
is your pair unworn?
god, these need to come out already hope they'll be a grand release, but I'm betting it's gonna be limited
what about your fur collar dr?
late, but mcsmif, the wallets and daypacks were delayed due to a zipper issue, not cause of the manager's dad passing I can't be the only one who read that
which is the better-looking/better overall 'essential' white sneaker - cp achilles low or mmm gat?
cyc, please do shut up you're the epitome of a deluded fanboy can't believe you suggested that we all just go get a designer leather or whatever instead, too - like, is that intentional dense-ness on your part or what? big draw of toj is the price - everybody knows this - and we aren't all rich or willing enough to blow $2k+ on a single jacket not to mention that toj leathers are all very... "standard" (don't know if that's the right word or not); whenever I look at...
they're not really alike, but the game royal/pink flash ones could be an alternative if you're looking for a uniform coloration throughout saw somebody wearing them in person and they looked really nice imo there's also supposed to be a light grayish pair that's coming out soon (I think? I haven't been keeping up; might've been released already)
pair on the right are multicolor flyknit racers
stock sizes don't exist size chart on the tumblr is outdated just make sure to take good measurements of yourself and specify exactly how you want it to fit (if you like ironknochs' fit so much, just straight up link Charly to it) also make sure to trust him and only modify something if you're 110% confident in what you're doing