or Connect

Posts by theuglylover

Quote: Originally Posted by Woodyear Nevermind i copy/pasted the link address. Also its not that chicks are gross....its that dudes who look gender ambiguous are gross. Nothing worse than seeing someone from far away and thinking "man nice ass" then getting closer and realizing its some sickly dude in chicks jeans. lol, Im treating this as a serious post You picked the wrong subculture to tap into, especially a since large majority of...
Can I have measurements for the Blazer?
Quote: Originally Posted by poly800rock how so, what happened? I noticed that the stitching would get looser and looser after every subsequent wear. I don't know if it's due to my foot and/or gait, but it got to the point that the stitching which attaches the flap to the vamp would stretch a good 1-1.5cm Here's a picture that I had taken of it after about 2 months of light wear.
I had that issue with my pair of Roy boots and they actually got worse over time. Luckily the dudes at Context were nice enough to replace my pair.
sold.
Can I have measurements of the junya coat?
Quote: Originally Posted by computurd 5 weeks? Damn, I got my bomber just a little after the 2nd week Also to add. How do you guys tend to store your leathers? I was going to put it on a hanger but I have a feeling that it might leave protruding marks at the shoulder area. I was using a properly sized hanger at first, but it felt like it affected the shoulders and threw off the fit of my DR. I just lay it on the ground or on my couch now.
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 Bit of a non-sequitur there, unionized workers are a problem for almost every industry they are in, but that's not the issue. Drawing "i question unions" to "you should buy chinese shoes" is a bit of a stretch, don't you think? Unions have their uses, and their abuses. That's just common sense! To say that unions have no role in price increases is a bit naive... If these increases are going mostly...
Quote: Originally Posted by driveslowk I like your shoes; could you ID them for me?
superdry looks like A&F from 5 years ago. return that shit.