or Connect

Posts by theuglylover

I had that issue with my pair of Roy boots and they actually got worse over time. Luckily the dudes at Context were nice enough to replace my pair.
sold.
Can I have measurements of the junya coat?
Quote: Originally Posted by computurd 5 weeks? Damn, I got my bomber just a little after the 2nd week Also to add. How do you guys tend to store your leathers? I was going to put it on a hanger but I have a feeling that it might leave protruding marks at the shoulder area. I was using a properly sized hanger at first, but it felt like it affected the shoulders and threw off the fit of my DR. I just lay it on the ground or on my couch now.
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 Bit of a non-sequitur there, unionized workers are a problem for almost every industry they are in, but that's not the issue. Drawing "i question unions" to "you should buy chinese shoes" is a bit of a stretch, don't you think? Unions have their uses, and their abuses. That's just common sense! To say that unions have no role in price increases is a bit naive... If these increases are going mostly...
Quote: Originally Posted by driveslowk I like your shoes; could you ID them for me?
superdry looks like A&F from 5 years ago. return that shit.
Quote: Originally Posted by hboogz All those US residents in favor of AR_Six starting an IRS/Tax avoidance thread, say I. BTW, the varsity looks great as usual. I don't blame TOJ for trying to cover its ass because having the IRS on your ass can be a living hell along with a high possibility of jail time (i.e. Wesley Snipes), and at the same time it seems quite possible for there to be a tax loophole that TOJ can use.
If you don't want to wear socks, then don't. Why do you need the approval from a bunch of dudes on SF? If you want the best of both worlds, then buy some loafer socks. Problem solved, end thread.
Price drop