or Connect

Posts by theuglylover

Quote: Originally Posted by jakekrait back/shoulder fit, I was posing to hard pushing my arm back and causing some wrinkles . This wasn't my last ToJ purchase. And thanks for the props. smooth like butter. i think this shows peeps that TOJ leathers don't need to be skin tight to look sexy (although it helps when you look like a god damned model)
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 You sure about that? I just ordered a minimalist DR with Charly in burgundy horse hide about 5 minutes ago. I believe Drew said that about the quilted DR. On a side note, no more ToJ until Fall hits. Pockets are getting too deflated. I'm pretty sure anything with the surgeon's cuffs are lamb only.
Quote: Originally Posted by g transistor J. Crew is aight, overpriced but you can get shit on sale. Their shirts are pretty good deep discount + tailoring, which I used to do. But one day I was in a record store in the "hip" part of town, dude walks in wearing the same J. Crew shirt as me. We made eye contact and at that moment, I knew what true shame felt like. Hopefully you learned a lesson.
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Thanks man. Yeah you can't really tell from head on, you can sorta see it in the right pic but... whatever. Razele was right they do end up getting a bit less voluminous once the wrinkles set in. If I get another though I will definitely adjust. You shouldn't get too OCD about the sleeves; they look fine. If you ever look at any of Drew's DR fit pics, the arms are typically are a bit loose rather than skin...
Quote: Originally Posted by Krish the Fish So because I'm not black I can't like slang? That's how I would speak. I'm not going to put on airs and type out a response on the internet that's different from how I would talk in real life. No need to get so defensive, though those terms are in almost in every other post it seems. And I find it funny how important those words mean to you.
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty How does rain affect the lambskin jackets? It's supposed to rain tomorrow but it's perfect jacket weather so i'm torn. I soaked my lamb DR about a week ago and I let it completely hang dry for 3 days. It drapes noticeably better, especially in the arms. Before the soaking, I felt the arms were a tad billowy.
Hey drew, just to clarify, the 2011 DR is or isn't available in calf?
Quote: Originally Posted by nerazzurri he should be ashamed, he left milan to go to flamengo, should have learned some styling tips from the italians while he was there I am convinced the real Ronnie died in Barcelona in 2007.
Quote: Originally Posted by Woodyear Nevermind i copy/pasted the link address. Also its not that chicks are gross....its that dudes who look gender ambiguous are gross. Nothing worse than seeing someone from far away and thinking "man nice ass" then getting closer and realizing its some sickly dude in chicks jeans. lol, Im treating this as a serious post You picked the wrong subculture to tap into, especially a since large majority of...
Can I have measurements for the Blazer?