or Connect

Posts by theuglylover

Are you sure this is an XS? P2P and length measurements seem a bit large for an x-small.
speaking of wind and sails, that JB album gets really dull after track 2.
Most OTR XS clothing will have a chest measurement of 18.5". Any smaller would be venturing into women's sizing.
thank god people bought the left over pairs of Roys in sz 28. I was really close to splurging and spending cash that I don't have ATM.
his is a size small 3Sixteen Duffel Coat in Grey. This coat is the redesigned duffel that 3Sixteen put out last Winter. This particular color and size combination is sold out on the 3Sixteen webstore and it is difficult to find at any retailer. It was worn only a handful of times last winter. Unfortunately, it doesn't get nearly cold enough here for me to wear this regularly. Condition is 9.5 out of 10. This is ideal for someone looking for a warm and well made coat for...
This is an original ToJ 2010 Double Rider in black lamb. It's been worn regularly for 6 months. In terms of condition, the jacket is a 8.5 out of 10. No stains or tears; just normal wear. Size is a lengthened 44. This is ideal for someone who is 5'8" - 5'10" & 130 - 150 lbs. Price is $400 shipped to the Continental US with tracking. Payment: PayPal (Add 3.5% for PayPal fees) or money order Measurements: shoulders, front 15.9" shoulders, back 15.5" chest (pit-to-pit)...
i guess that's better than 95% of asian dudes who care about nothing other than nerdy tech shit and lusting after the white girls.
has anyone seen this shirt in person? http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=2351 does it look more bluish or grayish in reality?
wow. you actually spent time thinking about this and writing this?