or Connect

Posts by theuglylover

I've had my TOJ for about a year now - still going strong. Meanwhile, I'm praying for that CM tracking number comes soon
Brand New Size 46 TOJ1 with stock colors. Literally just out of the box and it doesn't agree with me. $350 shipped to continental US, but open to reasonable offers. Local pick up available in San Francisco.
This is a gently worn TOJ1. I'm selling because i've put on a little weight and this doesn't fit the way I want it to anymore. I've owned it for 2-3 months and it's in about a 9/10 condition. The colorway is black on black outer w/ tiger stripe lining. This is ideal for someone 5'7" - 5'9" and 120-130 lbs. Measurements: P2P: 18.5" Sleeve (from collar): 29" Front: 22.2" Back: 24" Price is $300 shipped in US via Paypal. Add 4% for non-gift payment. Available for meet...
damn, those look like marks from staples I hope you didn't send payment as a gift.
I had a wild TOJ sighting in Japantown in SF. Black CWU-45 on a short dude with long hair.
Are there any online retailers with the olive overdye in XS in stock?
this thread smells like a troll, but if not: http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11302290&kwCatId=&kw=girlfriend&origkw=girlfriend&sr=1
Are you sure this is an XS? P2P and length measurements seem a bit large for an x-small.
speaking of wind and sails, that JB album gets really dull after track 2.
Most OTR XS clothing will have a chest measurement of 18.5". Any smaller would be venturing into women's sizing.