or Connect

Posts by theuglylover

I have a 46 MA-1. Looking to sell or trade for a 44.
This is a moderately worn pair of Alden Indy Boots in Natural Chromexcel leather. Size is 7D in the Trubalance last. Condition: 8.5/10 - These boots have about 3-4 months of moderate wear. I've conditioned them regularly with pure neatsfoot oil, as prescribed by the folks at Horween. The only noticeable wear on them are the heels, which can be cheaply replaced by a cobbler. Price: $250 Shipped to the continental USA, or local pickup in SF Bay Area. Please do not PM me...
I'm selling a gently used pair of F+B 745 Work Boots in black size 40. I am a true size 7US and these fit me perfectly. Condition: 9/10 - I've worn these between 10-15 times only. The boot has no scuffs and the outsole is in great shape (this boot came with a rubber topy). This boot retails for about $450+. I'm asking for $275 shipped to the Continental USA or local meet up in SF Bay Area. Comes with original box. Please do not PM me sizing questions unless you are an...
2010 DR going on 2.5 years.
Please no PMs about Alden sizing - unless you are serious about purchasing this item. I'm selling a brand new pair of Alden Roy Boots size 7D. I bought these from Context over a year ago and they've never been worn at all. I've decided to let them go because I don't really have a place for work boots in my wardrobe anymore. The pre-order price on Context is usually $555 plus months of waiting. I'm including the boots, the original box and the dust bags as well. Price:...
Drew, any chance of some fit pics of the new Men's BCDR? I do plan to cop from the initial pics, but I would love to see it on a human.
As I had said, i've put on some weight from the gym, so the jacket is pretty small for me at this point. Honestly, a fit pic with me wouldn't be flattering to the jacket.
This is a brand new TOJ Collared Moto in black calf. I tried it on once and it's a bit tighter than I would like, so I'm going to have to let it go. This is good for someone who wants a very slim leather jacket, especially in the arms. This would be ideal for skinny dudes like me who wear XS, weighs 120-130 and stand about 5'7" - 5'9". Here are the measurements; Shoulders, Front: 16.3" Pits: 19.0" Mid: 17.2" Waist: 17.6" Front Length: 21.4" Back Length: 23.2" Sleeve:...