or Connect

Posts by twosnapsandgo

You look young. The shoulders are too big for you and are giving you this weird slope. Go down a size or two. instead of a regular try a short.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dewey Black turtleneck, is a terrible idea for a poetry reading. Don't do it. I disagree. Wear the black turtleneck your ex will want you and everyone around you will be impressed. Dont forget the black sunglasses! You cant wear a black turtle neck without black sunglasses. And grow some stubble right below your lip. Take a black eyeliner pencil and fill it in. Exercise your thumbs and middle fingers for some snazzy...
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD I've found that light grey is more versatile than charcoal (for me). Looks great with light blue shirts and all kinds of trousers and jackets. Lets say you have a Grey suit, light blue shirt, you would put on a grey sweater? Doesnt that seem a bit unflattering in a monochromatic type of way. Keep in mind how people respond to colors. Grey and Navy should cleanse the palette of a look, while ties and sweaters...
Quote: Originally Posted by negusnegas Grey and blue are definitely safe. I think burgundy and olive green are great for variety if you like a little color. I agree. I think Grey looks too casual for a sweater. I believe Navy looks too dated too grandpa for a sweater. Burgundy, Olive Greens, Tan/ Beige These Colors enhance a dress shirt and tie. If you already have navy and grey in your wardrobe collection, then time to add a dash of...
Quote: Originally Posted by pandabear2cute4u Hi there guys, first post here.. I wanted to get some feedback about a issue I have. First off, I have a L Express MK2 Fitted that I purchased off eBay a few months ago. At the time, I had never tried on a actual shirt from Express (big mistake,) but I just liked the look of the shirt and they no longer carried the particular color in stores.. I figured a XL would be huge and a M would be too tight, so I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Pastafarian Why would I brag about having a bubble butt on a forum with 99% men? I do have a 13 inch cock though. No homo. What do your dreams and vulgarisms have to do with style? Did you get lost?
Quote: Originally Posted by blueguitar Which style would you prefer for the winter? What would you say is great or wrong with them? The first one can get a police ticket. The second one has a cross on it. I would wear the third one. Only because Penguins are Hot! Who could say no to a penguin?
Quote: Originally Posted by Pastafarian I'm not gay or anything... but I do have a pretty nice butt. In a recent survey females rated a man's butt as the 2nd feature they look at after height. Anyway, I notice on all the suit pants always hides the butt for some reason. It's the cut and the placement of the pockets. I have Zegna suits, Zileri suit and a Cerruti 1001 suit. The Cerruti suit is the only one that makes nice form fitting pants for a...
Quote: Originally Posted by PocketCircle What can be done with a pair of pearl gray cotton trousers, newly bought, never used but now with a small line of iron burn (thanks to my cleaning lady) on the thigh? A fingernail and dove soap. It is tedious work but it actually works. Put the soap underneath the spot with the iron burn and take your nail and scrape it off gently. Never leave the water in the iron. Clean the iron frequently. And if you...
Quote: Originally Posted by BrunoPuntzJones Don't take your self hatred out on me. I said it felt like a coat that would go OVER a suit or blazer. I'm 6ft 175lbs. Not at all self hatred. Unlike you, I do not wear plus size clothing 6 ft and 175lbs stats me nothing to me. You could be top heavy for all I know. With a fat upper body and stick legs on a small frame. All I am saying is your a 42 R!