Posts by Engi

I'm just trying an equivalence in sizing, the difference in money is really relevant ...
Hi all, I kindly ask your support to determine which could be the right size and width for a pair of Alden 975 with Barrie last: I tried one pair at a shop (at full price) and I verified that the right size for me is US 7.5 width E. Now I could have the opportunity to buy one pair at discounted price through a friend of mine, but the shop has the Alden 975 in width D. So my question is: for Alden 975 in case of width D, have I to go half size up, from size US 7.5 to...
For sale here 1 pair of Church's Ryder Suede shoes, crepe sole, maracca color, very very little used, as shown in photos, size UK80 fit G. The shoes are sold with generic box.
For sale here 1 pair of Church's Ryder Suede shoes, crepe sole, dark brown, very very little used, as shown in photos, size UK80 fit G. The shoes are sold with original dust bag and generic box.
Contact Meermin and return the shoes, maybe they'll cover the shipment costs.
Hello, for sale here a NEW and unworn Baracuta G9 Modern Classic - Harrington Jacket, size UK40, colour military green, perfect and original with all its tags still on. Price is 240 EURO + shipment, payment via paypal as "gift". Messages via MP. Thanks for looking. Best regards, Engi Just to give you a better idea of the colour I post here below a picture taken from the Baracuta website:
On AE is just a bit open, on Meermin due to the fact that size is 8UK (and not US !) is like zero, I mean no gap at all.
I wear Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in size 8 EE and had to select Meermin Hiro in size 8UK due to the small room in the toe area, altought they are just a bit too long for me. The main issue with Meermin is the unavailability of G fit for their shoes ...
For sale here a pair of tassel loafers Sanders Finchley, new, never worn, perfect, fit UK7 fit F (US8 fit D), in dark brown full grain leather, full leather lining, stitched Goodyear leather sole. Price € 220 shipped + shipment, payment via paypal as “gift“ (no fees on me). Messages via MP. Thanks for looking. Best regards, Engi
I'm sorry, I sold it.