or Connect

Posts by Engi

Same here. I've several Allen Edmonds and toebox for my foot is really comfortable. The Meermin Oxford in Hiro last is very tight, I just would like to check their new G fit ...
Thanks a lot JezeC, actually the Hiro is just a bit tight for me, so the Olfe could be the right shape for me ...CiaoEngi
Hello, please is the PARK last more comfortable than the HIRO last ? Thanks in advance for your help, regards Engi
In my opinion Meermin is better than Loding and Finsbury. Best regards, Engi
Same here: be aware, the actual sender is riopro@inbox.lvDo not provide any cc data !
And which is the difference in width ?Thanks,Engi
Grazie !
Any suggestion ... ?Thanks
Hello all, I'm looking for your help about last sizing. In particular I've a pair of Meermin Oxfords 101198 based on the Hiro last, in size 8UK: the length of the shoes is ok for me but they are tight for me at the toe level (also toe box is limited) and I had to stretch them before using. Now I would like to go for a pair of their 101490 based on the Park last; they recommend to go with the same size as per the Hiro last. What do you suggest to me for the 101490...
For sale here the Hamilton Jazzmaster chronograph ref. H32616153, as new, worn only a few times, 42 mm stainless steel case, sapphire crystal case closed by screws, Valjoux 7750 automatic movement with a power reserve of 48 hours, waterproof 10 atm, silver dial with applied hour markers, hands with luminova, date window at "4", curved sapphire crystal, comfortable steel bracelet fit 22 mm with hidden folding clasp, winding crown with Hamilton symbol box provided, outer...