or Connect

Posts by Engi

Hiro is a very tight last, I believe you should go half size up, that is UK 8.
For sale here the Hamilton deployant ref. H640000152 for Hamilton Jazzmaster chronograph with Louisiana alligator Rios 1931 Art Manuel matte black strap size 22/20, as new, worn only 2 times for few hours, really like new and perfect. Price € 230 shipped, payment via paypal as “gift“ (no fees on me). Messages via MP. Thanks for looking. Best regards, Engi
Yes, on the flip side if you want top notch of style and fashion you have to come in Italy and be just a bit elastic ...
For sale 1 pair of NEW and NEVER USED Church’s Consul Last 73 Black Calf UK 85 fit G. This model in last 73 is almost impossible to find and extremely rare ! The shoes are provided with Herring dust bags and original Church's box. Price, now reduced, is € 499 + shipment. Shoes perfect and new ! Thanks for looking, Engi
This one
Apply Saphir conditioner.
Indicative price ?
Great and fast proxy, highly recommended.
Actually on Massdrop is reported that "Estimated ship date is Nov, 18, 2015."
For sale here the Vixa Seemann 300 – 3° R.E.I., as new, never worn, satin steel case of 42 mm in diameter without crown 47 mm from lug to lug, width 22 mm lugs, screw-down crown, screw back engraved with the Vixa logo, polished unidirectional rotating bezel with 120 clicks bright spot for hours "12", excellent luminescence of the black matte dial for optimum readability, K1 mineral glass, quartz movement Miyota, new battery, waterproof 30 ATM, strap black leather with...