or Connect

Posts by Engi

As fa as I know all these products are to be placed ove, in order to avoid to damage the insole
They have to be used over the insole, not under.
You're not alone, my friend.Mine is still in custom ...
I believe that most of oversea customers are still waiting for their orders ... Anyway the wait will worth it
I do agree, ties with burgundy background and small madder design could be perfect for next run !CiaoEngi
Hiro is a very tight last, I believe you should go half size up, that is UK 8.
For sale here the Hamilton deployant ref. H640000152 for Hamilton Jazzmaster chronograph with Louisiana alligator Rios 1931 Art Manuel matte black strap size 22/20, as new, worn only 2 times for few hours, really like new and perfect. Price € 190 shipped, payment via paypal as “gift“ (no fees on me). Messages via MP. Thanks for looking. Best regards, Engi
Yes, on the flip side if you want top notch of style and fashion you have to come in Italy and be just a bit elastic ...
For sale 1 pair of NEW and NEVER USED Church’s Consul Last 73 Black Calf UK 85 fit G. This model in last 73 is almost impossible to find and extremely rare ! The shoes are provided with Herring dust bags and original Church's box. Price, now reduced, is € 490 + shipment. Shoes perfect and new ! Thanks for looking, Engi
This one