or Connect

Posts by Engi

On AE is just a bit open, on Meermin due to the fact that size is 8UK (and not US !) is like zero, I mean no gap at all.
I wear Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in size 8 EE and had to select Meermin Hiro in size 8UK due to the small room in the toe area, altought they are just a bit too long for me. The main issue with Meermin is the unavailability of G fit for their shoes ...
For sale here a pair of tassel loafers Sanders Finchley, new, never worn, perfect, fit UK7 fit F (US8 fit D), in dark brown full grain leather, full leather lining, stitched Goodyear leather sole. Price € 220 shipped + shipment, payment via paypal as “gift“ (no fees on me). Messages via MP. Thanks for looking. Best regards, Engi
I'm sorry, I sold it.
Thanks Ian.Which is anyway the foreseen color and design options ?CiaoEngi
I would have preferred a new run of Panta ties in a thicker all silk fabric, I'm not a fan of cotton-silk ties ... Any possibility to add all silk ties ?Thanks
As fa as I know all these products are to be placed ove, in order to avoid to damage the insole
They have to be used over the insole, not under.
You're not alone, my friend.Mine is still in custom ...
I believe that most of oversea customers are still waiting for their orders ... Anyway the wait will worth it