or Connect

Posts by Engi

Hello, I'm Engi here from the forum. I found your post and I know it's an old one, but if you don't mind and if you are interested in Boglioli jacket in size US38, I've for sale here a NWOT one at the following link: http://www.styleforum.net/t/396991/boglioli-coat-jacket-size-eu48-us38-nwot Price can be adjusted, I remain waiting for your feedback best regards Engi
For sale here a NWOT Boglioli Coat Jacket size EU48 / US38, 100% cotton, new and never used, olive green color.  Single breasted  3 buttons rolled to 2  Patch pockets  Double-vented  Sleeves with working buttonholes  Slim fit, unstructured and unlined (while the sleeves are lined)  Shoulders: 45 cm  Chest (armpit to armpit): 51 cm  BOC: 73 cm  Sleeves: 62 cm Hand-finished stitching and details with a traditional approach to tailored garment construction,...
For sale here the Louis Erard La Carrée automatic watch, really like new, used 3 times, and then never worn, stainless steel 35mm square case, engraved steel back, fixed with 4 screws, ETA 2824-2 automatic movement, waterproof 50 m, silver dial with rose gold indexes, numbers and hands, date window at "4", curved sapphire crystal with finely worked edges, genuine alligator strap Rios made by hand in large-scale color dark brown and like new, folding clasp with engraved...
For sale here the Louis Erard La Carrée automatic watch, really like new, used 3 times, and then never worn, stainless steel 35mm square case, engraved steel back, fixed with 4 screws, ETA 2824-2 automatic movement, waterproof 50 m, silver dial with rose gold indexes, numbers and hands, date window at "4", curved sapphire crystal with finely worked edges, genuine alligator strap Rios made by hand in large-scale color dark brown and like new, folding clasp with engraved...
Hi all, I'm in the market for a pair of oxford shoes in dark brown. My initial idea was the Meermin model 101198 with Hiro last ; I already own one pair of 101198 in black, but they are just a bit too snug in my toe area, so my question to you experts is if the 12153 model, with Olfe last, is wider in the toe than the 101198 with Hiro last. Any other oxford model suggestion ? Thanks, Engi Model 101198 with Hiro last Model 12153 with Olfe last
Here a pic from the net that represents well the right color. Ciao Engi
Hi all, I've just bought a beautiful fabric for an Original Solaro suit in small herringbone , like the one in picture: Now my question is which ties to combine with it, assuming that I'll use for the suit mostly withe shirt, or pale sky blue or striped shirt (small stripes) withe and blue. Thanks in advance for your suggestion, Engi
Very nice, congrats,Engi
For sale an original Woolrich vest goose down jacket, size L, navy blue with beige interior, like new, worn 3 times and then placed in the wardrobe due to size change. Price € 120 shipped, payment via paypal net to me. The vest will be delivered professionally cleaned. Best regards and thanks for your attention, Engi
For sale an original Woolrich vest goose down jacket, size L, navy blue with beige interior, like new, worn 3 times and then placed in the wardrobe due to size change. Price € 120 shipped, payment via paypal net to me. Last 2 pics show sizes of the vest. The vest will be delivered professionally cleaned. Best regards and thanks for your attention, Engi