or Connect

Posts by Willsw

Is that a Honda? Sequels are never as good.
Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface I saw this look in person when I ran into him in Chinatown. If he wasn't wearing the sweater, I probably wouldn't have given him a second look. To quote Dusty (I think), "a WAYWT via your eyes". Why aren't you still out having fun? It's 10:30 on Saturday night.
Enjoying that look, Blue.
The one time I had a cappuccino there, it was unsweeted. My americanos are never sweetened, nor my drip coffees, nor my espressos. If you can tell, I've been going to Starbucks a lot, given its proximity to two appointments I am always early to. Felt I needed justification.
Lamborghini's, no Gallardo's Riding round, full throttle Murcielago's, Look at my lights God damn they look like goggles She, she look like a model I travel far, Mami I'm in Dubai, Abu-Dhabi with Bugatti's Mama!
I think you should hold off until you find a welted pair, which can probably be had for not too much more.
http://www.luxautica.com/
The iguana are wonderful, and I'd like to experiment with sock color in those interestingly perforated ones. Of all the off-center shoes I've seen (which really isn't that many) this is the only pair I would even consider wearing.
Quote: Originally Posted by robin There is an arts and crafts movement here? There is the Portland School of Arts and Crafts, which will surely have something historic to see and probably some nice, more recent creations (in addition to all of the sad DYI-ish stuff they probably churn out now). I'm pretty sure there is a school in Seattle located in a large-ish building inspired by the movement as well. It may not be that apparent, but if you...