or Connect

Posts by deepitm

Also, if improperly positioned, your dump will just land on that porcelain shelf part. And then it stinks to high heaven. My encounter with this stupid contraption is what made me realize how much water cuts the smell of a dump. Perhaps this shelf is there from olden days when maybe royals had their dumps inspected by a royal dump inspector (see History of the World Pt 1 or The Last Emperor).
What are people kopping from Poarter?
Also, people really didn't give recommendations for the radar detectors (one vote for a passport). The poster's question wasn't about whether or not it is okay to speed, and if so when and why.
right. in tokyo, definitely saw a veyron in a pretty loud blue. saw some yellow porsches too. figured it might carry over to maserati but i guess not.
BRG is cool. There are way too many cars in my garage that are various shades of silver. On a proper car, BRG is timeless. Somewhat surprised that the Japanese don't like it.
Anyone have a k40 radar detector? Reflections?
I was pretty astounded by this. Why are they beating him? He is unconscious and possibly dead. Kinda disproves someone's earlier insinuation in this thread that cops are good people.
^ I didn't know how low car loans were. Good pt. Car, house, education. Really the only things that can be justified to finance. But I do think you should go for pretty decent size down payments as yield is hard to find right now.
While some of you may hate on the OP, I can sympathize. I can't stand how difficult dealerships make it to test drive a car. If I am going to be spending the next 5 years in this thing, I wanna be intimately familiar with it. That includes matters of ergonomics, performance, cabin noise, space, etc. Some of these things cannot be ascertained properly without spending a decent amount of time in the car. In my opinion, it's really best to borrow a friend's car to figure...
So there is a homeless woman who gets to the station at about the same time I do on a semi-regular basis. Why she is getting to the subway at 7 AM on a regular basis is beyond me as clearly she has no obligation to be in any particular place, especially at 7 AM (maybe she is just there all the time, I dunno). Anyway, she smokes old cigarette butts down at the end of the station and tries to hide behind a pillar, but obviously the entire place fills up with cigarette smoke.