or Connect

Posts by deepitm

I have seen a few Samuelsohn suits and sportcoats at The Rack in Chicago as of late.
He means Haberdash, which is a brick and mortar men's clothing store in Chicago. You can call and order from them, though. And yes, they do stock it. I found that out a little after posting this, but thank you very much for the heads up.
This is what I said. But what do I know? I'm merely a professional trader.Seriously, they already have the infrastructure / low latency networks that you'll need and many should be able to put you on a 50 / 50 split. And even if they don't give you 50 / 50 (usually the better prop firms give you less of a % because they are dedicating more to resources / developers / infrastructure), you should still beat out the 2 / 20 because the 2 won't be jack and you should get at...
Wow, lot's of Orlando people on here. Do you guys work for Lou Pearlman aka Incognito Johnson? But seriously, Nordstrom Rack has gone downhill everywhere accordingly with their massive expansion over the last 3 years. There used to be a handful which would get some of the choicest things from across the country, but as the number of stores have grown, the gems are diluted accordingly. Still a good spot for shoe trees, the occasional pocket square, AE's on the cheap,...
You're with me, leather forever!
Sorry, I'm confused. Are you trading with real money or not? If not, what is the bare minimum you need in your account to construct the portfolios you've been constructing?
When my wife was in medical school, they had a couple classes on BMs, and bathroom behavior was discussed. She said that men were much more likely to read in the bathroom and on average took a longer time for BMs.
Barney's sale is normally in June. Sometimes begins as early as late May.
Thanks for the link Philo. Did not know all those makers had factory stores in Northampton.
FYI I never got this number or e-mail either. I even called / e-mailed one of their stores in London and no one got back with me.