or Connect

Posts by deepitm

Not my plates. Previous owner's before we removed them. No longer valid registration. Good looking out, though.
Ocean Blue Metallic is the color according to Porsche. It's just a tad lighter than their navy, which they call Midnight Blue. But it's not as light as Iris Blue (which has hints of purple). And then lighter than that would be Zenith Blue.
Just picked this up. 97 993 C2S. 32.5k miles. Bone stock.
You serious? Ford's logo / typeface is legendary in my opinion.
What culture / religion are we talking about?
Watched all of Larry Sanders Show recently and really enjoyed it.
So, maybe not the right thread or even forum, but I am looking at used Porsche 997s and some of the pricing seems to make no sense. Some of the 997.2's are cheaper than 997.1's with similar options and in some instances the 997.2's have better options (S version, etc.) and even less mileage! Are dealers just stubborn about reducing price? Even if that's the case, they clearly must accept the concept of time decay on the value of these things. So can it be assumed that...
Slowear / Zanone stuff has been stocked on Mr. Porter as of late.
Nordstrom recently marked down a bunch of things (rag & bone, APC, varvatos, Boss, Shipley & Halmos, Gant Rugger/Bastian etc.). Pretty good buys by Nordstrom the last couple seaons. Also, Nordstrom will price match as long as another website has the same size in stock as you want from Nordstrom (and they will occasionally price match even if the size at the cheaper website is out of stock). The nice thing about this is Nordstrom's iron clad return policy.
Penelope's in Chicago usually has had a few things from YMC for the past 2 years.