or Connect

Posts by deepitm

Consensus will prob be something along the lines of J Crew Urban Slim Fit or drink some booty sweat in Dockers Alpha Chinos but neither of those worked well for me and ultimately ended up pulling the trigger on Incotex, which is by no means affordable but 2 years of looking left me frustrated.
You already got some decent answers here but I will throw in a bit more. The best place to start is with basics. So just as you're starting w/ a navy and charcoal suit you should start with similarly basic pocket squares as they are often the most versatile. As you may already know, white linen is the best place to start. It looks good almost all the time, especially with classic charcoal and navy suits. Kent is an advocate of the subtle paisley print white square, and...
Sorry, no idea who that is and a simple Google search only points me in the direction of some terrible Latin pop singer.
Fawlty Towers is awesome. I didn't know it was on Netflix streaming. I'll have to revisit some old episodes.
Went to Pleasant House a couple weeks ago. Not kidding, my friend had 2 pubes in his meat pie (which is an awesome sentence, btw). He took it back and got another. Which ultimately had another pube in it. Mine was all good though. And IMO pubes make a meat pie more authentic as there is something slightly Dick-ensian about it, if you know what I mean and I think ya do cuz I am talking about dicks people!
Totally reasonable to think he was a turd. I suppose I just do not care about someone's sex life and I think it really has no bearings on who they are and what they stand for and their ability to carry out their responsibilities effectively. While prostitution is illegal, I really am not opposed to it and feel like it should be legalized and regulated. Also, one could argue that seeing a high dollar pro versus having an affair is keeping your nose clean. Anyway, Preet...
I thought Client 9 was a very interesting story. Really gave me new found respect for Spitzer.
I've been really into 5411 Empanadas lately. The Malbec Beef especially.
Is your wife's boss Bane? That thing is sweet.
You ever seen the back of a Dents glove...ON TWEED??!