or Connect

Posts by deepitm

You all know the deal. The creme de la creme brand, Edward Green. Shoes are in good, used condition. No major scuffs or scratches. Soles and heels are in solid condition. A great, all purpose dress shoe that every guy should have in his closet. Black, captoe oxfords with broguing across the cap. Size 11.5 (UK) / 12 (US) as indicated in the picture. I have another pair of black captoe oxfords that I wear more, so I am getting rid of these to make space in my cramped...
I found the comment entertaining, and this typo was particularly endearing.
This is pretty stupid, but a couple things made me laugh out loud: http://www.pagetutor.com/jokebreak/052.html
Anyone ever driven Lotus Evora? Thoughts? Any feelings on whether these things will depreciate like the Exige / Elise?
Sorry Piob, not taking the bait. I don't get in arguments over the internet.
With gnatty8 on this one. I don't know what's lamer, drag racing on public roads as a middle aged man, or drag racing on public roads as a middle aged man and then posting about it on internet message boards. Wait I know.
Man, I feel like this thread should get back to hating on McNairy. Honestly, everything about that guy irks me. He is bombing WWM. His own line is derivative of most things #menswear. He just style jacks from every blog out there and then the bloggers end up worshiping him b/c they feel validated for their opinions (many of which are genuinely stupid and should be on the cutting room floor). It's this terrible feedback loop. FWIW, I like a lot of bloggers, #menswear,...
For anyone in Chicago, I popped into the Mich Ave Neiman Marcus last night and there was a really nice, staple, blue, 2 button, double vented suit by ISAIA for ~1300 marked down from 2900 in a 38R. I didn't check out other sizes but I would've scooped it if I didn't already have a really nice navy suit that was basically the exact same thing. Also, they have a lot of ties in there and I went up to the NM at Northbrook and their tie selection is good as well (lot of Kiton...
look at the cars in the garage (and the garage too for that matter) in this condo unit for sale in Chicago: http://www.bairdwarner.com/property/17842945/505-North-Lake-Shore-Drive-#6705-CHICAGO-Il-60611
What are you talking about? These are atrocious.