or Connect

Posts by deepitm

built in douche
10 fold is probably a conservative estimate. It has ~350 million viewers a week. My only point is that there is no way she would get that kind of exposure elsewhere. Personally I don't care what she does or doesn't do with the exposure, but it does have value and it's probably worth trading a slight insult for.I agree that Clarkson is a human dildo. My only point being that I don't think Sabine can be too offended in that I thought she was 1.) portrayed in a very positive...
Not defending Clarkson in any way here, but I will say that I think Sabine got way more exposure via Top Gear than she would have gotten anywhere else. Probably increased her fame / brand 10 fold if not more.
I went to Diehl & Diehl on the rec of a number of threads in this forum. Really nice store. Picked up a few things on sale (end of the sale season here). Hahner an der Oper (aka Willi Hahner) was also pretty nice http://www.yelp.com/biz/hahner-an-der-oper-j%C3%BCrgen-hahner-frankfurt-am-main These places had nice accessories like Magli umbrellas, fancy socks. Diehl & Diehl had an incredible shoe selection. As you walk along Zeil, there are a lot of stores as well,...
Currently in Frankfurt for work and I am astounded at how many people drive relatively nice cars on steelies here. I have also seen a few SLS AMG's, RS4 and RS6 Avants, and 911s just parked on the street. Given the number of bankers in this town, I am surprised at the paucity of Range Rovers.
On the topic of new car buying, has anyone used TrueCar? I downloaded the app the other day since my wife is starting to look at SUVs and wants to buy by the summer. I am a trader and have seen the stock and options pretty heavily traded as of late (they just released earnings this past week) so it got me reading about it. So, I have only heard about things from the financial side. Was wondering if people ever had used it to buy a new car / lock in a good price? It seems...
Yeah, I think I will just keep the SMG as is and maybe just get a manual somewhere down the road. Like when those Cayman GT4s have depreciated. Cayman GTS is pretty sweet too.
In cars we drive news, I took my e46 to another mechanic after that ridiculous quote for the SMG pump replacement. He switched out the relay for the unit (which I suggested to the first mechanic) and ran all the diagnostics and said that fixed it. Relay part and labor was about $20 versus the original $4700 quote from the first mechanic. Pretty good savings. I now feel $4k richer somehow.
337 Last? I don't think 347 is a last they do. Just trying to clarify.
Drake's / Armoury sample sale in NYC. I don't have details but discussed in the Official Sales Alert thread. Pics made it look pretty groovy.