or Connect

Posts by deepitm

For many people, this would make taxis cheaper than public transit and you would no longer have the critical mass necessary to support public trans.Did any of you guys see the documentary Urbanized? I believe it's on NFLX instant. There was a really interesting segment about the debate to build a subway / lite-rail in Bogota, Colombia, IIRC. Anyway, they basically concluded that buses were more efficient if appropriately planned out. Pretty interesting.
I crap all over airlines, but think about how much better they are than public transit. Imagine if 1 out of 5 of your boarding passes didn't work. I think that people who work for public transit are lazy, stupid, bottom of the class of their terrible public high school, entitled, and are actual negative value add employees. They should be replaced with robots, which is sad because then they will just be unemployed and still be burdens on our society. Largely true for...
Maybe he blew out and jumped off a building.
SOLD
Maybe he has shy bladder?
The pocket squares at the State St store were in this clear plastic bowl that was attached to the wall of a column. The ones at the Michigan Ave are interspersed in the men's accessories area (sometimes on the tie tables, sometimes above socks). It's generally a lot of bad, in-house stuff though.
Was at Nordstrom Rack on State St this weekend and saw a couple of decent pieces of outerwear. A simple, mid-blue Herno puffer in a EU 48, a Barbour Bedale or Beaufort in a US 38, and another classic Barbour that was tagged an L. There was also a pretty solid Jack Spade mac raincoat in a M that would be a nice basic, staple for someone. Shoes were kinda meh. Some pretty nice Ermenegildo Zegna pocket squares in linen, but not quite cheap enough imo @ about $39 a piece.
if anyone needs black captoe oxfords, I just put a pair up for sale. http://www.styleforum.net/t/334966/edward-green-11-5-12-d-black-captoe-oxfords-on-202-last
You all know the deal. The creme de la creme brand, Edward Green. Shoes are in good, used condition. No major scuffs or scratches. Soles and heels are in solid condition. A great, all purpose dress shoe that every guy should have in his closet. Black, captoe oxfords with broguing across the cap. Size 11.5 (UK) / 12 (US) as indicated in the picture. I have another pair of black captoe oxfords that I wear more, so I am getting rid of these to make space in my cramped...
I found the comment entertaining, and this typo was particularly endearing.