or Connect

Posts by deepitm

With the recent acquisition of the M3, might end up getting rid of the 993. Will be sad to see it go if I do sell it, but I really don't need 1 car, let alone 2 rather impractical sports cars.
I will be the first to admit that ZCP is pretty stupid. Some people try to act like it is a CSL lite or something, but it isn't. That said, when it comes to matters of collect-ability, rarity is probably more important than anything. And aesthetics play big role. In my opinion, Interlagos Blue is a great color. And in my opinion, those BBS wheels that were exclusive to the ZCP are the best looking of the bunch. But from a performance perspective? Basically the same car....
Picked up an E46 M3 recently. I saw some discussions re: future value, depreciation, value retention, etc. I am really not sure. I couldn't figure out if I really thought they were gonna be a collector car or not. As someone stated before, if there are 80k or so of them, then that makes it difficult. 1M is probably a better bet. Anyway, the fact of the matter was that E46 M3 is a great car and it just got so dollar cheap that even if it declined in value by 50% I wouldn't...
I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but I have really enjoyed An Idiot Abroad lately. Karl Pilkington is actually awesome and his perspective shuffles from absurd, to hilarious, to incredibly insightful. I laugh out loud during every episode.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2655961/Photos-drunken-Japanese-salarymen-various-poses-train.html
Hadn't peeked around this thread in awhile and it appeared no one spoke up to answer this question so I will weigh in.The white polo is somewhat sheer, but not absurdly so. If you were wearing an undershirt, people would be able to see its outline. As a result, I do not wear undershirts when I wear the white polo. It isn't so sheer that your nips or chest hair would be visible though.It's a good shirt and for me is still bright white even after a number of cycles thru the...
Davek (umbrellas, etc.) on sale for 3 days. 20% off orders over $49 with code SPR329. Ends Friday at midnight.
Fwiw, I tried buying the EG loafers with the 40% off coupon in the Michigan Avenue store and they would not give it to me. Annoying since the exclusions on the card were pretty ambiguous and felt like it was a waste of my time to try and draw me into the store.
They're holding up well. I probably got mine in August? I wear them maybe once a week and I haven't noticed any unnatural degradation of the shoe. I would say they're worth the money. I just don't like the idea of having to maintain sneakers like Common Projects as though they were dress shoes, because frankly, they're not. I am sure some people on this forum will disagree with the lower value on sneakers, so please realize that this is a lot of opinion.As far as...
Should've given that guy some "beets" by Dre AMIRITE?!?! Also, what do you guys think is the optimal jacket for butt scratching? Single or double vented. One would have thought single due to crack proximity, but clearly this man is working it with double.