or Connect

Posts by deepitm

I realize there will be size differences. My wife is a size queen and I ascribe to the theory that it is more about the motion in the ocean. Perhaps we are not a great match. In all honesty, really just want to see all of our options in the SUV / sporty CUV market. No kids and city dwellers, so open to a lot of different possibilities.
IMO bucks like this are hard to pull off with khakis as they are too close to each other on the color wheel. Idk why it matters with this look in particular as I think there are plenty of brown shoes / brown pants combos that work, but whenever I wear bucks with khakis I just think I look like an idiot. I think they look significantly better with navy chinos or jeans.
Oh man. Wanted to see Snowpiercer. Will have to check that out. Thanks for the look.
Gonna do some test driving this weekend. I think to start gonna go with: Ranger Rover Sport Toyota Highlander Audi Q5 Audi SQ5 Porsche Macan (if I can find one to test drive) Maybe the Cayenne too if we can find a Macan to drive In the future, also going to look at: Ford Explorer Jeep Grand Cherokee VW Tiguan Mercedes GLA45 AMG I love that GLA45 AMG. I hope it is as good as I think it might be.
I watched Red Obsession last night on Netflix. It was a pretty interesting documentary about wines from Bourdeaux. Then again, I am not a wine drinker and no very little history of Bourdeaux specifically or wine in general, so I may have found it more informative than most.
Ho. Lee. Crap. Can we please stop talking about tracking numbers? Friends and Family at Lands' End. 30% off for your standard run of the mill type stuff.
Thanks all for the input.
For the people who are considering Explorers, why an Explorer over a Toyota Highlander? Just the bigger engine or am I missing something? (I have NOT driven a Ford lately).
Thanks for input. I guess for ~62k, the SQ5 doesn't seem like a great deal. Seems like I can get the Macan for that much money. I have driven a Cayenne and while I didn't love it, I thought it had pretty solid performance for an SUV so I would imagine the Macan is even tighter. I think the euro spec SQ5 looks good. The American one, not as much. My wife doesn't need off roading capabilities. Really she just likes being up a bit higher and 4WD when the weather is rough. I...
Has anyone here driven a Macan? Thoughts? Wife wants an SUV and I would still like it to be fun to drive.