or Connect

Posts by deepitm

Attitudes like this are why debt traders at banks make so much godforsaken money.
Rapide looks quite elegant in real life. Peeped that one you're talking about and oh God, the horror. That leather is awful.Pics kinda make this thing look like a Tesla, but hardly so in person.Sounds great too.@GreenFrog I would want to make sure that the car copes well with those E92 ZCP wheels as they may rub on the front. Idk, worth considering.
Everything you are saying makes this sound like a no.Car is not rare. NA M3 coupe (LHD): 26,202 examples produced from 02/01 through 05/06. 26k over ~5 years. That means it isn't hard to find one. Silver over black is about is vanilla as it comes so definitely not hard to find one of those.This car is still depreciating. Therefore it should depreciate from where the guy bot it. You start getting into the 12-15 area and maybe you see a floor because even salvage title E46...
Could be Mexico as well?
The color on that M3 looks like Porsche Mint Green, which is actually an awesome color on 964's. Honestly, I really like it on that M3. I mean, it's a bit "look at me" but I would rather it be like that based on a fun color instead of some stupid mods (which is true for a lot of other M3's).
Selection seems to be getting worse with time? More focus on original content, maybe.I have been debating cancelling my membership and I've had it since like 2007 or something.
Anyone here driven a Cayman R? I don't understand why these things haven't depreciated more. Must be a production numbers thing. I am intrigued, but given their prices, used 911 S seems like the better (and cheaper) route. Can even get a used GTS for that money.
Z3M also came as a roadster in the states. Flared wheel wells, better looking rims, fat tires, M side grill. Much more aggresive looking than the standard roadster.
Drag racing. The idea of having a "sleeper."
Actually, this is what people used to do. In the muscle car / hot rod era, people would change the badging so that people thought you had a 327 when you really had a 454 or something like that. Makes sense for performance cars.