or Connect

Posts by deepitm

Not sure if this is the right thread, but anyone know if bear claws ever go on sale and if there is a way to avoid paying tax on these and if they run TTS?
Saks doesn't do a ton of mid-season stuff, but there usually is an opportunity maybe twice in the fall and once in the spring to get sales across the board. IIRC, they do Friends and Family in the spring and fall? Spring I want to say is around beginning of April. I can't really remember when fall is but I want to say early/mid Oct. I do know that they have had sales around Black Friday the past couple of falls. They sometimes do a pre-sale for this for more valued clients...
Unless you want the polos to be very fitted across the chest, I would take a large. I am basically the same size as you (6'3, 170 lbs, 38" chest, 32" waist, take 38 in suits and 15.5 in shirts) and I have larges. Granted, I only have long sleeve polos. So if you got a medium long sleeve I think that might be a tad short on you. But I can't comment on the short sleeve ones.A guy I work with has mediums and they look pretty tight on him and he is about the same chest size as...
They're exactly the same outer length as Bulldog, so like you said I don't know how they could be like the Setter as those models are materially different.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2745012/Maserati-driver-impersonation-charge-dismissed.html What a jackass.
+1. Saint super easy to deal with. Very reliable, timely, etc.
I really haven't spent much time in Acuras. Then last week I had 3 different Uber X's that were Acuras and I couldn't agree with this phrase more.
I actually get ~25+ MPG in my 993 on the hwy as well. Not bad.
Not the right thread but someone plz buy these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221525336168
Have heard a lot of positives on Mazda 3 for driving mechanics. Someone recently told me they were debating between a 5 series and a Mazda 6, so that is a pretty big compliment.