or Connect

Posts by deepitm

Yeah, the dude needs to chill with Kazakh tip sipping.
What about a 355? Pretty dollar cheap. Beautiful car. Of course, not the performance you'll get from a 360 or 430.Comes in targa, hardtop, or convertible.
BMW i8 looks like a horrible mix between a Mitsubishi Eclipse, Subaru BRZ, and a Hyundai Tiburon.
Great deals. Sadly 1 hr later and all the pocket squares are already gone.
Can anyone comment on fit of Wildsmith? Looking specifically at the Bloomsbury loafer. Reference in relation to Edward Green would be helpful. Thanks in advance. (please specify lasts when applicable and whether you are talking about loafers or laceups).
Incotex on East Dane as well.
Persols in the Chicago Nordstrom Rack stores (Chicago Ave location for sure). I picked up another pair of 649s. For $80 I couldn't say no even though I already have them and 714s. Also, the Drake's items at East Dane (a streetwear boutique not really repped on MC ever) are pretty darn cheap (scarves and ties). Additional 25% off with some code that is on the site. 25extra maybe? Idk. Anyway, ties are in a more traditional width (9 cm).
New Cayman S looks great if you get the right packages on it. Wheels make a big difference on that thing.
So I have been bingeing on Boss lately and I have a total SF complaint: Kelsey Grammer's character wears both suspenders and a belt. Just another example of government waste.
RIBS!