or Connect

Posts by deepitm

It's so rude when passengers use a seat to store their bag while other people have to stand.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2834686/It-turns-Homeless-man-admits-naked-subway-passenger-rode-E-train-drunk-socks-sneakers.html
The proportions of the Ghibli seem way off. It just isn't as elegant as the Quattroporte and isn't exactly sporty either. I am sure it drives well and I have seen a few go by so I know it sounds good too. But ultimately it looks like the bastard child of a Tesla and an Infiniti to me.
I am wondering if anyone can help me remember a brand that I forgot about. I read about what I think was a Korean brand who made slim, almost Italianate chinos (think along the likes of Incotex or PT01). Does anyone know what brand I would be talking about? I want to say they were about $125 or so. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
The A8 is HUGE though. I don't know the figures, but standing next to one this weekend I got the sense that it was significantly wider and longer than the 6 or 7.
Guys, Test drove the SQ5, the Q5 with the supercharged 3.0, the Toyota Highlander, the Porsche Macan S, and the Ranger Rover Sport. The SQ5 was great, the Q5 good but uninspired, the Toyota Highlander was like driving a bumpy minivan, the Macan had sports car-like driving mechanics and a great steering wheel, and the Ranger Rover Sport was pure luxury. I think the SQ5 was my favorite, even though the Porsche actually drove a bit better. I'm just not a huge fan of the...
Not opposed to a cheaper car. Rode in a Rav4 UberX recently and I thought it was really nice. I remember thinking to myself "wow this is almost in luxury car territory" because it was so loaded. Granted it wasn't as comfortable or as quiet or anything, but still it was pretty nice for what might be considered an economy plus car. Anyway, my sister in law looked at it and I checked them out with her and I just ultimately found them way too ugly.
I realize there will be size differences. My wife is a size queen and I ascribe to the theory that it is more about the motion in the ocean. Perhaps we are not a great match. In all honesty, really just want to see all of our options in the SUV / sporty CUV market. No kids and city dwellers, so open to a lot of different possibilities.
IMO bucks like this are hard to pull off with khakis as they are too close to each other on the color wheel. Idk why it matters with this look in particular as I think there are plenty of brown shoes / brown pants combos that work, but whenever I wear bucks with khakis I just think I look like an idiot. I think they look significantly better with navy chinos or jeans.
Oh man. Wanted to see Snowpiercer. Will have to check that out. Thanks for the look.