or Connect

Posts by jazzsol

Price reduced to $300.00
Does anyone know if there is a difference in width of Marlow Wing tip size 10 and 10.5D? I assume the 10.5D will be a bit longer than the 10D but curious if there is any noticeable difference in width.
What is the proper way to care for the shell Marlow wing tip? Cordovan shell cream or wax and what color will the experts suggest.
Price reduced to $310.00.
A new and unworn stylish Signature Collection Monk Strap shoe in hand burnished Black Calfskin. Fully leather lined with leather insole. Leather sole on the 11028 Last. Made in England. Shoes will come with shoe bags but shoe trees are not included. I do not have the original box but shoe will be well packaged for shipping. Price includes shipping. SOLD
A NWT Black Zanella Alter Model Dress pant in 100% wool. Pant is pleated and has a beautiful drape. Made in Italy. Pant is unhemmed and price includes shipping.
New and unworn Alfred Sargent Culford boots in UK Size 9F should fit US Size 10D. Boot is Rustic Burnished Calf Grain with Dainite Sole. Price includes shipping. Actual shipping charges will apply outside the CONUS. Boot trees are not included and I do not have the original box anymore but boots will be securely packed and tracked.
Price reduced to $530.00.
No. It is on the 348 Last.
Presenting a new and unworn C&J Edgware in Dark Brown Burnished Calf UK size 9E which translates to US10D. These are first quality and will come with C&J box, packaging, shoe bags and C&J branded shoe trees. Shoe is on the 348 Last. Price includes shipping in CONUS. Buyers outside the CONUS will pay actual shipping charges. Price reduced to $530.00.