Posts by jazzsol

I suppose that mentioning your sale listing in a post will not be considered a violation, but when you include a direct link to the listing in your post, your might have crossed into a classified territory. Your sale listings can be placed in your signature for exposure.
I just got the same tie recently. It is nice.
mossrockss: Each season there are usually 1-3 "must-have's" for me, with other things going down the list of "in a perfect world," in order of importance. This season it was the emerald sportcoat and this sweater. So pleased I was able to get both. I've been wearing it on its own over just a T-shirt, which looks great, but it also works well over typical button-ups, and the Lupo (as shown here). The sweater looks very good on you.
[SpooPoker: Miss me?] You are surely missed around here. Welcome back.
"upr_crust" Something a bit simpler for my last posting for a while. Tomorrow evening, I am off to parts northeasterly - Naples and Rome - for nine nights. Will be back by Valentine's Day. Safe journey and enjoy your trip.
How did you order online? My understanding was that they weren't doing that this year...[/quote] Kamakura sent out a notice to order via email. Quantities were limited though.
Brand new with tags amazing Eidos ulster overcoat made up in 100% wool with incredible detailing that was purchased from No Man Walks Alone. • 95% wool 5% cashmere • Double breasted overcoat; fully lined • Flapped envelope pockets; martingale belt; buttoned vent • Cut and tailored in Frosinone, Italy Free shipping within US - shipping worldwide available at actual cost. Measurements: Chest: 47” Length (bottom of collar): 43.4” Shoulder: 20” Sleeve: 26”
In as much as members might appreciate your services, you are essentially running a classified ad in the Vass appreciation thread. May be these offers can stay in your exclusive affiliate thread.