or Connect

Posts by jazzsol

@andrel42, your new boots are stunning.
You have been complaining to anyone who would listen on this forum about phantom defects with your shoes. When are you going to rest the matter? No more comments from me.
I picked up on the coincidence too.
I am not interested in the opinion of the reviewers. You complained about slight defects in your earlier thread. What do you hope to achieve by repeating the same claims again in this new thread? Do you hope to convince other Vass customers that you were right the first time? I am not impressed by your repeated accusations and insinuations against both Vass and Ascot shoes. I believe you have been made whole in your transactions, and the beauty of the free market is that...
Were the responses you received in your earlier thread not sufficient that you had to drag it over here again? I believe as you were told in your other thread that you are being too picky. You can get a refund from Vass if they mess up your order and take your business to another manufacturer. You are now complaining too much.
I would suggest the pair of black captoes without broguing first, then the boots later. It will also depend on how often you will use the black captoe shoe.
A new and beautiful Vass Oxblood dress belt is available to complement your Vass shoes. Belt is 1.25 inches in width and will work for waist 34-36. Price is $85 shipped in CONUS.
Since the independent party cannot form a government in Canada, is that not a wasted protest vote?
Very nice Newcomer.
Email Vass and they will tell you the price. You already have a few pairs of their shoes.