or Connect

Posts by Magic1

Made in Japan 9-10oz Leather - soft, but incredibly strong, this will probably outlast you. Fish-oil Tanned Custom Forged Buckle End of and Era - Final KMW Production Run Size 34: 1st hole- 33.5" 3rd hole- 36" 4th hole- 37" Last hole- 40" Total 43" Worn twice, still excellent condition of course. $70, shipped CONUS
sold....
I tried on a pair, size 41, and I am normally a 9.5 in nikes/adidas, 8d alden, and they seemed a tad long, but not as long as pictured above, certainly, and they felt a little tight widthwise. Will that stretch at all? They also felt rather flat-soled, and wasn't sure they'd become much more comfortable. for the price they better be.
In the market for carpe diem, ma+ (robust versions), augusta, inaisce x layer-0 (sz 42), maybe individual sentiments. size 40-41 or 6. Side zip, back zip, short lace up boots or derbies. Just thought I'd float this around.
MA+ Black Derbies, size 40 (fits 40-41) Beautiful classic shape from MA+ with subtle scarring (minor scuffs, nothing serious). Comes with box, extra laces (MA+ provides two pairs of laces, one of the original laces broke, so you get 3 laces...), extra soles. These are really great derbies and hate to sell but they don't get the wear they deserve. $650 shipped CONUS
Inaisce x Layer-0 Black Cordovan Derbies Size: 41 Condition: New, never worn, with box Exceptionally well made, more refined aesthetic than most Layer-0 shoes, imo. Beautiful leather. I typically wear a 40-41 in ma+ and carpe diem, 42 in guidi, these are just a bit tight on me. Standard sizing advice with these is to "size down one." If they were a little bigger, I'd definitely keep them. If someone has a 42 and wants to trade, let me know. $625 shipped CONUS
The SL Bedale was previously exclusive to Japan and almost impossible to track down. With a slimmer and shorter silhouette, the cut is more contemporary, adding a new dimension to a classic piece of outerwear from Barbour. As per the original, the jacket is constructed from Barbour's waxed cotton and lined with their classic tartan lining. 100% Waxed Cotton Construction Slim, Short Silhouette Tonal Corduroy Collar Tartan Lining Two-Way Zip Closure with Pop Stud Placket...
so which size did you take..?
those with experience with layer-0: how do they stretch in width? if they did stretch, how long did it take? what size did you take and what do you wear in other brands? Particularly concerned with the layer-0 x inaisce, cordovan derbies. thanks in advance.
laguna beach has art galleries? seriously the last place I'd go for art. Try culver city, west LA, a few in downtown.