or Connect

Posts by Magic1

Eastland Made in Maine Camp Moc 4-eyelet blutcher. Brown/green chromexcel purchased from Stronghold in Los Angeles. Comes with box Worn 10-20 times, still in excellent condition (look at the pictures). Can't capture the leather color but it's a beautiful brown/green, almost olive color that goes well with jeans or khakis. Retail is $300+ For Sale $220 shipped conus
This is a gorgeous pair of White's Packers. Worn once, these boots will last a life time. They were made with trim welt (one row of stitching instead of two). The toe profile is slimmer than a semi-dress. •8" Top •7 - 8 oz. Heavy OIl-Tan Brown Leather •1¾" Walking/Riding Heel •Solid Brass Hooks and Eyes •Fully Rebuildable Comes with leather laces, woven laces, ended tongue (removed in photos), Whites brand leather conditioner, and original box. Save 6 weeks of waiting...
The regular reminder.... Interested in Carpe Diem size 41 derbies or 4-hole boots. A1923 size 40 derbies or low-shafted boots. MA+ size 41 derbies or low-shafted boots. Thanks for your time.
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.2inches Pit to pit: 20.5inches Back length (from base of collar to bottom, including the hem): 24.7inches Thanks so much and I apologize for the delayed response. PM if you have any other questions.
where are the bags manufactured?
sold
Made in Japan 9-10oz Leather - soft, but incredibly strong, this will probably outlast you. Fish-oil Tanned Custom Forged Buckle End of and Era - Final KMW Production Run Size 34: 1st hole- 33.5" 3rd hole- 36" 4th hole- 37" Last hole- 40" Total 43" Worn twice, still excellent condition of course. $70, shipped CONUS
sold....
I tried on a pair, size 41, and I am normally a 9.5 in nikes/adidas, 8d alden, and they seemed a tad long, but not as long as pictured above, certainly, and they felt a little tight widthwise. Will that stretch at all? They also felt rather flat-soled, and wasn't sure they'd become much more comfortable. for the price they better be.
In the market for carpe diem, ma+ (robust versions), augusta, inaisce x layer-0 (sz 42), maybe individual sentiments. size 40-41 or 6. Side zip, back zip, short lace up boots or derbies. Just thought I'd float this around.