or Connect

Posts by Magic1

The regular reminder.... Interested in Carpe Diem size 41 derbies or 4-hole boots. A1923 size 40 derbies or low-shafted boots. MA+ size 41 derbies or low-shafted boots. Thanks for your time.
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.2inches Pit to pit: 20.5inches Back length (from base of collar to bottom, including the hem): 24.7inches Thanks so much and I apologize for the delayed response. PM if you have any other questions.
where are the bags manufactured?
sold
Made in Japan 9-10oz Leather - soft, but incredibly strong, this will probably outlast you. Fish-oil Tanned Custom Forged Buckle End of and Era - Final KMW Production Run Size 34: 1st hole- 33.5" 3rd hole- 36" 4th hole- 37" Last hole- 40" Total 43" Worn twice, still excellent condition of course. $70, shipped CONUS
sold....
I tried on a pair, size 41, and I am normally a 9.5 in nikes/adidas, 8d alden, and they seemed a tad long, but not as long as pictured above, certainly, and they felt a little tight widthwise. Will that stretch at all? They also felt rather flat-soled, and wasn't sure they'd become much more comfortable. for the price they better be.
In the market for carpe diem, ma+ (robust versions), augusta, inaisce x layer-0 (sz 42), maybe individual sentiments. size 40-41 or 6. Side zip, back zip, short lace up boots or derbies. Just thought I'd float this around.
MA+ Black Derbies, size 40 (fits 40-41) Beautiful classic shape from MA+ with subtle scarring (minor scuffs, nothing serious). Comes with box, extra laces (MA+ provides two pairs of laces, one of the original laces broke, so you get 3 laces...), extra soles. These are really great derbies and hate to sell but they don't get the wear they deserve. $650 shipped CONUS
Inaisce x Layer-0 Black Cordovan Derbies Size: 41 Condition: New, never worn, with box Exceptionally well made, more refined aesthetic than most Layer-0 shoes, imo. Beautiful leather. I typically wear a 40-41 in ma+ and carpe diem, 42 in guidi, these are just a bit tight on me. Standard sizing advice with these is to "size down one." If they were a little bigger, I'd definitely keep them. If someone has a 42 and wants to trade, let me know. $625 shipped CONUS