or Connect

Posts by Dean Keaton

Do you know any place in Europe to buy the briefcases ? I know tresbien had some, but a long time ago and their restocks are minimal. Also, guys from the customer service ar Filson told me that the shipping will cost 170 $ - just doesn't make sense.
Quote: Originally Posted by JLay87 GOMAD diet. Efects are very good, but it looks a bit suicidal to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH I don't know, maybe I am the only one that feels this way, but I can't take anybody's style "seriously" when I know they work in the industry. They have too much access and time to menswear. It almost puts them in a different category all together, like seeing models in a fashion magazine. They are not real people developing their style, they are just marketing. I can't see how any of these people like Wooster,...
Man, new Malin&Goetz is the best deodorant I have ever used. It doesn't stain shirts, doesnt irritate the skin, you don't feel pain under your armpits (sometimes happens with normal deodorants). Definitely worth trying out.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrchariybrown still alive and kickin' and feeling better than ever no idea about my pancreas. but I'll tell ya my liver has been doing a lot better in the past few months.. at least that's what my blood tests tell me. I guess that's what happens when you go from 50+ to <7 drinks per week. well, in my case, a little over 3 days worth of food but same, I don't see it being that big a deal I just...
Quote: Originally Posted by mrchariybrown I cheat on fridays and work out fridays. only lifting heavy 4 days a week. nothing much else in terms of physical activity. I read some of your posts and I wonder how your liver and pancreas are taking such a diet.
I quit cold turkey about 1 week and 1 day ago, last Sunday. I don't really crave cigarettes, but I am really tense and stressed. Even now after a week - and that is the worst. However to deal with it, I go to the swimming pool, gym or play badminton. Going to the sauna is good as well. This maybe sounds ridiculous but it helps very, very much.
When I first watched The Wire, I would watch 7 or 8 episodes in a row ( I study at the university). I loved it, but after rading this thread it's definitely a good idea to re-watch it.
For 40 k $ he should definitely go for Patek. So much more classy. Rolex is good for sport wacthes, like Daytona, or Submariner, and the vintage ones kick ass. Nevertheless, the President is definitely not worth the money in my opinion.
Quote: Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 i think this looks amazing. any idea where he wouldve got the suit? i think he wore a similar one in black, this looks more dark khaki He gets his suits at Anderson&Sheppard. Notice the buttons, it is some sort of his signature detail.