or Connect

Posts by Dean Keaton

Quote: Originally Posted by culverwood J C is turning into quite a nasty bully. He always was one but there is an unpleasant edge now. I am not referring to the Mexican faux pas but more to this week Albanian trip and in fact all this years episodes. +1 His jokes this season were irritating, and some of them quite distasteful. And the Albanian episode was crap.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pinhas Does anyone have pictures of a worn pair of black APC's? I dont' have a picture, but I wore mine for about a month now and they don't fade at all actually. That's also what they told me at the store, that the black ones don't fade. I plan to wash my PS quite regularly (once every two weeks, no way I'm gonna wear them for 6 months). I guess I should buy my normal waist size then, because with washing they...
Do you know any place in Europe to buy the briefcases ? I know tresbien had some, but a long time ago and their restocks are minimal. Also, guys from the customer service ar Filson told me that the shipping will cost 170 $ - just doesn't make sense.
Quote: Originally Posted by JLay87 GOMAD diet. Efects are very good, but it looks a bit suicidal to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH I don't know, maybe I am the only one that feels this way, but I can't take anybody's style "seriously" when I know they work in the industry. They have too much access and time to menswear. It almost puts them in a different category all together, like seeing models in a fashion magazine. They are not real people developing their style, they are just marketing. I can't see how any of these people like Wooster,...
Man, new Malin&Goetz is the best deodorant I have ever used. It doesn't stain shirts, doesnt irritate the skin, you don't feel pain under your armpits (sometimes happens with normal deodorants). Definitely worth trying out.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrchariybrown still alive and kickin' and feeling better than ever no idea about my pancreas. but I'll tell ya my liver has been doing a lot better in the past few months.. at least that's what my blood tests tell me. I guess that's what happens when you go from 50+ to <7 drinks per week. well, in my case, a little over 3 days worth of food but same, I don't see it being that big a deal I just...
Quote: Originally Posted by mrchariybrown I cheat on fridays and work out fridays. only lifting heavy 4 days a week. nothing much else in terms of physical activity. I read some of your posts and I wonder how your liver and pancreas are taking such a diet.
I quit cold turkey about 1 week and 1 day ago, last Sunday. I don't really crave cigarettes, but I am really tense and stressed. Even now after a week - and that is the worst. However to deal with it, I go to the swimming pool, gym or play badminton. Going to the sauna is good as well. This maybe sounds ridiculous but it helps very, very much.
When I first watched The Wire, I would watch 7 or 8 episodes in a row ( I study at the university). I loved it, but after rading this thread it's definitely a good idea to re-watch it.