or Connect

Posts by Dean Keaton

6'5 and fortunately a very reasonable shoe size.
Arthur PE - just to remind you. This thread is called "Cars We Drive" no t"Post a bullshit chart nobody cares about"
More of a tailor-etiquette question: My father ordered brown, linen MTM jacket from Sartoria Partenopea. It is too short in my opinion (but he agreed for this length - so there is nothing to do about that I guess). The main problem are the pockets though - flap instead of patched. It's their mistake. For me this is a crucial misunderstanding and I would request my money back (the down payment) - or if that is not possible, I would at least not pay the rest. What do you...
It's beautiful, but it looks like it was Bangle's Aston with all those curves and lines which is not a good thing. Anyway, the line on the door is obsolete - it's too much.
Putting a finger in your eye won't be a concern after two days or so, you really get used to it. I wear Johnson's "Hydraclear Oasys" or something like that - but not "Advance" since they contain more water, and they tend to dry out quickly. What works for me the best is the 2 weeks variation, because again they last throughout the day without drying out - it happened all the time when I wore the daily ones. Anyway, you won't regret it - contact lenses are so much better...
I don't understand Zagato. Every time the main idea is changing the back. Their Aston was ok, but the BMW is terrible - I think the proportions are off.
+1. So true. I often think that when I see some dickheads racing through traffic in their old, tuned BMWs.
+1I saw this guy in an extra tight shirt, baseball cap walking around the whole lifting section like a baws. It was ridiculous. I bet he just came there to remind everyone of his grandeur and magnifiscence. What a dickhead.
I had this in London a few days ago. It's called Estrella Damm Inedit and apparently it was composed by Ferran Adria and his team. Very light and delicate, crisp and fruity - it would be fantastic with food (tapas, pasta, seafood etc.) I really enjoyed it, and the girl I was with enjoyed it very much too. Good stuff.
Yeah I know you're the biggest "badass" of this thread, and you knew everything from the day 1, but I don't - hence a question. Relax a little