or Connect

Posts by Lord-Barrington

One of the best TV Series I have ever watched (animated or not):
This was a really great miniseries. The casting was fantastic and all of the performances were top notch. The set design was dope as well.
I always send one. It helps fill in gaps or particularities that you might not be able to easily explain in your CV and shows whoever is handling your application that you care enough about them to at least right a targeted letter.
I have watched a ton of Criterion releases over the years and most of them are very good, but here are a small sample of films released by Criterion that I found to be exceptional:The 400 Blows (Truffaut)The Adventures of Antoine Doinel (Truffaut)An Autumn Afternoon (Ozu)Badlands (Malick)Band of Outsiders (Godard)The Battle of Algiers (Pontecorvo)Blue if the Warmest Color (Kechiche)Branded to Kill (Suzuki)Elevator to the Gallows (Malle)The Face of Another (Teshigehara)The...
Those snow piles were the second most effective goaltending weapon I have seen used ina SCF, right behind JS Giguère`s comically oversized pads!Speaking of which, Gort does need to post some pics of his new gear. Don`t tease us!
Enjoy it!
Richards will most likely get bought out. He has a little bit left in the tank but no one will want him at his current price. If a player on a big contract can't be moved, you have no choice. Sucks for Brad though -- he's had some good years.I think they definitely resign Brass, Zucc, Moore, and give Kreider a 2.5MM bridge deal for a few seasons. That's the name of the game for young, promising RFAs.I also thing they bring back Pouliot for 1 year, probably resign Boyle as...
Don't get me wrong, I think Zucc amd Hagelin have been outstanding this series, especially Zucc. Kreider has had his ups and downs but he has been dangerous. The problem I was trying to highlight is that these guys have all showed up and really hurt LA with their speed, but none of them are top-class finishers. So they have been generating opportunities, but they have had issues burying them.Guys like Zucc and Hagelin and Kreider are valuable to a team due to their speed....
This series has been a nightmare for New York. They haven't been outplayed, aside from period 3 of game 1, and still find themselves down 3-0. If I was a Rangers fan, I would be cursing my team's luck at the moment, But since I don't have a dog in this fight, I feel that I have an easier time breaking down this series and what has gone wrong for the NYR. Overall I think they have played well but the one thing they really lack is finish. They have generated opportunities...
Rangers really needed to win that one. I felt that if they wanted to take it the distance they would have to split in LA and that was a golden opportunity. They started playing tentatively after taking the two goal lead. That would work against the Habs but two goal deficits for the Kings seem to be barely a hiccup. They were also totally outclassed in the third period. I don't know if it was the Kings forecheck, the Rangers playing tenative, or if NY had been worn down by...