or Connect

Posts by chef19

This listing is for an Armani Suit in Medium Gray color. The size is 42 Short and it has two buttons with a center vent and it is made in Italy. This suit has a modern cut which is perfect for a normal to athletic body type. The measurements are shown below which will show a very nice taper from the shoulders to the waist. This suit is in MINT condition and looks brand new! This suit has a "Birdseye" pattern to it which is very nice and adds a subtle quality to...
This listing is for a Ralph Lauren Navy Blazer. The size is 40 Short and it has two buttons with side vents and it is made in Italy. This Blazer has a modern athletic cut, the measurements are listed below and show a very nice taper from the shoulders to the waist. This Blazer was literally only worn twice so it is in MINT condition and is essentially brand new! This is made from some of the best wool possible, it has a cashmere feel to it and is very high end. The...
The shoes were sold on ebay. Thanks SF!
I am selling a pair of Allen Edmonds Firenze loafers. They are brown and the size is 9.5 D. They are in mint condition, I literally only wore them once. They are essentially brand new. They come complete with the dust bags and box. I also listed them on ebay. Here is the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261336186966 PM me if interested. Thanks.
This suit was sold to a SF member last week. Thanks and will be looking forward to feedback on the transaction.
I am selling a Mint Condition Ralph Lauren Two Button Navy Suit. The Jacket size is 40S and it has a 6 inch drop so the pant waist is 34. The suit is essentially brand new as I have only worn it twice and it is in perfect condition. The suit has never been altered except for hemming the unfinished pants. Here are important measurements that some of you have asked about. Chest: 40" (40S) Shoulders as measured across the back from seam to seam: 18" Jacket Length as...
SOLD. Thanks.
I am selling a pair of Gucci Horsebit Loafers. These are the classic Gucci loafers that never go on sale. They are brown and are size 9.5 D. For frame of reference, I wear an 11 in Nike, 10 in Allen Edmonds, 9.5 or 10 in Ferragamo. These shoes come complete with dust bags, shoes box, and Gucci shoe trees. The shoes are in excellent condition, they have only been worn 4 times. I show a picture of the soles. This is very standard for these types of shows even though they...
post two. now hopefully i can send PMs.
post one.