or Connect

Posts by kpob8596

SuitSupply Custom Made suit purchased for $1,100 6 months ago. The construction is the sienna fit from suit supply with the lapels and pockets if the Napoli. The suit is fully canvassed, beautifully constructed, and has a sharp slim fit. A perfect modern staple suit. There is a small pull on the left sleeve near the button as seen in the picture that is barely visible when you wear it. The true color is a dark navy, with dark brown buttons. A truly beautiful suit. The...
Getting rid of my very lightly worn TaT suit. Its a Charcoal Italian Super 140's Wool, 2 Button, Dual vent with some "custom" details to it: Jacket: 2 Button Charcoal #9 Fabric Slight Roped Shoulders Horizontal Pockets with Ticket Pocket 3” Notched Lapels 4-button Surgeon Cuffs Dual Side Vents with 10” Vents Trousers: Side Slant, “Typical” Pockets - Not Frog Mouth Buckle side tabs Measurements in Inches: Pit to Pit: 19.25 Shoulders: 18.25 Bottom of Collar Down:...
Christmas gift I am looking to unload -$100 gift card to Boyd's Philadelphia. Price is shipped CONUS, but local pickup is available as well.
Allen Edmonds Bel Air in the popular walnut color in size 9.5D. The shoes are in beautiful used condition, kept in shoe trees since the day they were bought last year. The soles have standard wear, and have much, much life left in them. It is important to note they are the original soles, so that if you wanted to have them resoled through the Allen Edmonds program you would be able. Price is shipped CONUS, please contact me for international shipping quotes.
Beautiful Staple Canali Suit in Solid Navy Blue Size 40R, drop 7. Very lightly used and in impeccable condition. Recent purchase that I need to unload unfortunately. Two button closure, double vents, working sleeve buttons. Fully canvassed construction. Flat front pants, no cuffs, lined to the knee. 100% wool. $320 USD shipped CONUS. Intl shipping - please contact me. Measurements: JACKET: chest: 20.9" shoulder: 18.9" sleeve: 23.9" (~ 3/4-1" to let out) length:...
Solid white Charles Tyrwhitt Non Iron Slim fit with their standard collar. Shirt is in great shape and has been worn less than 5 times since I ordered it late last year. Barrel cuffs with 2 buttons.
Solid white Zegna shirt with french cuffs 15.5/34.5. Collar is a semi spread and the material is a real nice fine weave. Very nice work shirt. $30 shipped CONUS.
Title says it all. Non-Iron Slim Fit from Brooks Brothers with their semi spread Ainsley Collar in Solid White. Shirt is in perfect condition worn less than 10 times.
Eton Button-Up Men's Shirt in size 16 neck, 34 sleeve with a semi spread collar. Beautiful material unbelievably soft with a great fit. $40 Shipped Conus. Please feel free to ask any questions.
These are a pair of Canali Captoe Oxfords in Size US 10 (Marked EU43) The shoes are goodyear welted, in great condition, the uppers are in flawless shape and the leather is impeccable. The soles are "goodyear welted" and in great shape with some wear from normal light use walking in and out of work from my car. $110 Shipped CONUS. Feel free to ask any questions.