or Connect

Posts by BicesterRules

Quote: Originally Posted by osc Not at all, but thanks for inquiring. How did you know? Which should I choose, Loakes or EGs? As long as the shoe isn't at TKMaxx because that signifies poor brands! I keep an eye on what is going on the UK high street. Loake's main sale channel has become Clarcks, a chain which mainly sells comfortable but mediocre shoes. Jones (higher on the UK high street food chain) also sells them at barely higher...
oh, and by the way Donald, and others, there is so such word as Portugese. It is spelt Portuguese. There are other words for Spanish, like Hispanic or Latino, etc. Must be great being from spain in the US. A guy leaves Madrid thinking he is white and becomes an ethnic minority on arrival to a US airport: White Hispanic/ White Latino- I get a good laugh every time i think about it.
yes By all means lie. Now I challenge anyone to click on this guy's link and not be shown adds right away and/or when you click the subscribe option. I am tired of blogs from people like this guy who create them to either advertise some products or get ingratiated with some brands who will in turn give them some freebies Money greedy posters like you are the trolls in this forum, and it is bloody full of them. It WILL be a pleasure to expose you for what you are.
Quote: Originally Posted by BicesterRules now, now econ, not everyone can type fast without making typos, only people like you which are fluent english speakers/writers, just like the majority of spaniards, well known for their english language skills and please don't sulk, ragazzo (irony warning- i.e I do know that ragazzo is an italian word but i am using it to address a spanish boyo because spanish products adopt italian names to be more credible,...
Buying shoes in london is nto a good idea if you want to save. Go to Bicester (Oxford) or Northampton factory shops Of course if all u want is a pair of 200£ shoes it is not worth the bother/cost. If you want more than one pair or more expensive shoes trust me and get going. PS- You can also get some nicely prized Zegna /Ferragamo/Bally Scribes in Bicester which you cant in fogey london or northampton- and trust me italian looks so much better that only the english...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarandas BicesterRules Member Finally, it should have been obvious to everyone other than the more obtuse of you that my sweaping comments on spanish people vis a vis their shoe quality etc were to be taken lightly. Lack of irony is a common affliction in un stylixh people, who should not frequent...
Quote: Originally Posted by economiayocio Don' blame others for your weaknesses. If you need the spell checker, it is your problem, not the forum problem. And I think that you are a quite rude person. It would be good to learn some manners. now, now econ, not everyone can type fast without making typos, only people like you which are fluent english speakers/writers, just like the majority of spaniards, well known for their english...
Prince as in Phillip , I, II yes he was a king, but was born a prince
a post about quality issues in C&J from member "trickers1829", hummm.. watch out for "EG_12" reporting cracks in the uppers of newly bought JL Paris Prince II next come on at least try to hide ur colours
isnt Trickers a one trick pony compared with the other brands referred to? It seems it is all about an heavily broggued light tan shoe/boot with clownish shaped lasts isn' it? As for churchs I would say the quality is not the issue, it is the range of models. I have 4 pairs and from what I see in their shops I do not aspire to any other as they are ugly or just too un inspiring- i guess prada is actually not having enough influence