or Connect

Posts by juhan

sorry double post, anyone with experience with n&f hooide give some advice on sizing? im a 38 for chest measurement.. afraid that xs will be too tight on me..
personally, i think the duck canvas colour is really great.. decent enough when pair with either white or black t shirts.. sweater with plaid shirts looks nice as well..
you should be fine there.. plus n&f stretches more in the waist..
need some confirmation on this. if im a 29 in nc, what am in in ps? thanks all..
how should i size in PS if im a 29 in NC?
just got my apc new cure size 30. think i could size down one more. but im quite happy with the fit. i got it cheap so dont think i wanna sell it. the waist, i know stretches a ton so im going to wear a belt. My query is whether the new cure will stretch a lot in the thigh? was disappointed that the leg opening is quite big, should hv gone with PS.
^^ thigh matters most in one's decision on which fit and size to buy. also @ ac_slater, since we are both the same height, do you happen to stack your jeans? and whats the length of the inseam? thanks
im only 5 foot 8. but i should probably wear them for at least a month for the stacks to settle in then i guess..
its a little bit messy or clumsy i would say cause its a little too long for short guy like me.. yea im probably gonna wear for a week and see how it goes
hey all, i just received my japan heritage. im about 5 ft 8. was wondering what inseam length should i have for a decent amount of stacking? the jeans are brand new and about 36inch inseam.