or Connect

Posts by juhan

@Jay, yea im sure i have a 29 tripleW lol.. well no biggie, i will hopefully get to try a 31 soon or maybe wg fit and then get from blueowl
yea the thing is according to the measurements from blueowl, i could even fit in 29 skinny guy. as i own a 29 slim tapered Tripleworks, so i was quite sure i could fit in 30. turns out, cant even button a single one. check the measurements for the tripleworks slim tapered size 29, the measurements are way slimmer than the 29 or even 30 of skinny guy.. i guess i forgot to take into account that i do have quite a meaty butt..maybe thats the reason..
hey guys. i just tried on a Skinny guy size 30(broken twill).. i cant get any of the buttons done, although i know they do stretch but i dont think it will be enough....and the store does not have a 31, only 30 and 32. and the 32 was too lose in the waist, while the thigh are also quite loose.. will a 31 do me good? ps: im planning to get a skinny guy jap heritage, so im hoping with the same tag size, both the jap heritage and broken twill measurements are the same.
thanks Jay for the help!
help?
anyone can help me?
hey guys just one question, are the jeans below raw and possibly fade well? im planning to get one for my girl:) http://www.dutildenim.com/shop/naked-and-famous-leggy-girl-super-slub-stretch-indigo/
Hi all. im looking for sneakers such as nike dunk high. need some recommendations for high top sneakers.. couldnt afford lanvin, so no thanks lol.
Hey there all. i was wondering if anyone could help me with some pjb denim questions. i wanted to get a pair of pbj for my girl, but in BIG, there's no slim fit pbj for ladies in waist 26 or even 25, cause my gf's waist is about 26. i was wondering if anybody could give me any links or advice on what to get ? really would appreciate the help a lot. thanks in advance.
it really depend what fit you're looking at. ps is the most tapered one. ns is slim straight i guess, but also depending how you size up or down.