or Connect

Posts by juhan

here's my picture. snocone and salt peppa sweats. the wolf and goat was quickly crop into the picture by my girlfiend. thought it would be fun haha.
this thread need more pictures short trip to Bangkok.
would love to see some fancier/smart/casual pants like the epaulet's below: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/trousers-chinos/products/slim-walt-trouser-pale-blue-ticking-stripe maybe with thicker/bolder stripes..
anyone here has the lavender gingham? want to have your opinion on whether it is as transparent and weak(colour wise) as shown in need supply? or is the one in wvg site giving out the true colour more?
^left hand twills, japan heritage and elephant 2 are good choices imo.
anyone kind to recommend me some shoes?
yea i figured. but the rancourt and and oakstreet i posted will do fine with shorts. anyone can attest to the sperry? eventhouhg i know its not that much approved in sf. but thats the only one i tried on before and it was comfortable especially the insolde(foam). i do wish i have enough to get the oaskstreet natural boot .
im looking for a casual shoe that is comfortable. trying to up my shoe game. budget is 300usd ? 400usd is really pushing it. im currently looking at rancourt, sperry( their gold cup line) and oak street. need some quick advice and guide which one is the most comfortable. below are the ones im talking about. and other brans are also appreciated...
im looking for a casual shoe that is comfortable. trying to up my shoe game. budget is 400usd ? im currently looking at rancourt, sperry( their gold cup line) and oak street. need some advice and guide which one is the most comfortable. below are the ones im talking...
@somar, welcome. its the viper x003.