or Connect

Posts by Annadale

Quote: Originally Posted by mcthiel Thanks everyone for their response. I'll call Cranes as soon as I can skrape some money together. All this advice, and still not ready to buy!
Quote: Originally Posted by PorterInjax Uh...a beach on Key West? Not many beaches there and it is a VERY casual place. Sure that something more in tune with the surroundings wouldn't be appropriate? I've been to several beach weddings (including my own, Abacos in the Bahamas). The only person I've seen wear a serious suit was the fellow performing the service. Everyone else was stylishly casual. Unstructured linen suit would be good....
I have seen inside a few Chinese factories, ranging in size from 30 employees to 3000. I can honestly say that I did not see children working, nor would I have expected to, these were mainly high tech plants with machinery that a child would definitely not had the capacity to operate. China makes good product at a good price, though how competitive it will be in the future is debatable, given current trends. I distinctly smell racism at work in this thread.
It's a great looking casual scarf. If you like it buy it, but soliciting opinions here tells me you do not.
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches it is rather sweet I think I have just found my next suit! A three piece herring bone Donegal.
Quote: Originally Posted by GBer Creepy +1 It's the murderer's gloves that tip this into 'creep'.
Quote: Originally Posted by TimelesStyle I'm glad you arrived to give the OP this much-needed advice, only one month too late. +1
Women speak at weddings? Unheard of!
My ex works at our local college, and every year at the degree show exhibition there is always some poor girl that thinks that making vagina-like gourds out of 'found objects' is the height of post modern feminist art.
Quote: Originally Posted by april_luv The most popular styles of modern bathroom design ideas in Modern Minimalist collection bedroom inspiration. Stow it, dear.