or Connect

Posts by Annadale

Lindberg titanium frames are strong. Virtually unbreakable and very flexible. Silhouette from Austria do a cheaper, though not as nice version.
Quote: Originally Posted by cronicmole I think Jay's fit is good Sorry lads, these two look like shit. I don't mean to be ignorant, but who are they?
I think it's because you used an IPhone with a dolphin decal on it.
1. British. 2. The rest of the world.
Your problem is that most posters here are late teens to early twenties, so they were barely weaned when those shirts were made. Some of the older guys might remember though, they tend to be a bit more active at night, something to do with more years/less sleep. Don't give up yet.
Quote: Originally Posted by IndianBoyz Yes that's the one. I live in the Netherlands and they're available for about 1.50 euro a packet. I never burned dhoop sticks but I want to try a complex durbar masala. Not too heavy. I don't know. I have smelled incenses in the past as a kid in some places, that were rather intoxicating. I don't think I like the floral kind. Sweet, vetiver, and exotic scents have my attention. I know I could try Japanese...
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS this is great. i wrote it down and didnt notice peanuts were missing Also forgot to mention to simmer the coconut milk and then add everything else and cook for a few minutes. It will sit in a jar in the fridge for about a week (never makes it past day 2 in my house). Thin it with more lime juice to make a dressing for cold rice noodles. Use it as a satay dip, or as I said previously on your morning toast....
Quote: Originally Posted by Merlino ^ Now granted I don't know what Thai peanut dressing is but wouldn't include peanuts? ^^OMG! Sorry, forgot the peanuts, roasted, and crunchy peanut butter!
Keeping on the move is definitely a good idea!
Coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce, minced garlic, finely chopped red birds eye chillies, salt, pepper. Proportions as you see fit. Great with everything, including the morning toast.