or Connect

Posts by Annadale

Thanks for the replies, guys. Fishball, do you know where I can get 'Bar Keepers Friend' in Hong Kong? I will be down next week.
I unfortunately got some rust staining on the sleeve of my favourite striped linen shirt. I have soaked it in detergent and warm water for 48 hours, but the stain hasn't lifted. Has anybody any suggestions on how to remove an orange rust stain on a blue and white shirt? I have tried a search here, but there is no mention of rust stains.
Quote: Originally Posted by hwai333 so where do you guys recommend for a good quality shirt for under $800 hkd as I need to start to wear a tie weekly, probably need 2 whites and a light blue? or should I pay more for AC ? Bang per buck, Lee Baron Far East Mansion Middle Road Kowloon. Do some searching, son, there are a wealth of threads on Hong Kong tailor made shirts.
If it is a favourite shirt, shouldn't you be handwashing it yourself? Seems to me it is one of the risks of entrusting goods to a third party for cleaning or repair. I trust you kept the original receipt for the shirt?
Just had barbecued oysters on the half shell with chilli and garlic from a Xinjiang cafe in Guangzhou. 30 eurocents each. And fucking amazing!
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 Side note: I was recently traveling to Israel, and damn - that security process is intense. Why, do you look like a Palestinian wanting to go home?
Does anyone know if Peter Lee carries Donegal tweed? I'm after a three piece, Chan will be conservatively 15,000 HKD, and naturally I would prefer a lesser spend if PeterLee's quality of construction is acceptable.
God is great!
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH That's racist. Still fookin' creepy!
All i have to say is ----Doctor Feelgood---Yeah Baby!!!