or Connect

Posts by Annadale

Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo What's wrong with going down to the local supermarket, getting a 10lb Butterball, and bringing it home to cook? Because he is likely to grow breasts from eating it. Turkey tits, never a good look.
If it was going to happen, it would have happened. You have missed the boat, keep her as a springboard. Besides, she seems too busy fucking other guys, to even notice you. No-one dates a wet rag, you only use it to clean your house before another guy moves in. And by 'clean' I mean clean, and not fuck!
+1
My, my ,my. You do seem to have a bit of a temper, Bencho. Daddy issues? Mmmmmmmm! It's the belt isn't it, triggering a bad reaction to what is now obviously a much more plausible use, than that of holding up your jim-jams. I suggest putting one end into the other and pulling, but then i didn't buy this over-designed piece of crap,you did. Work it out your self, buster!
Check out secondhand and charity shops. You might come across a decent 50's - 60's set complete with a plastic pineapple ice bucket. Oh yeah,baby.
Going to be difficult to squeeze yourself between them in the last month. You have my sympathies.
Yes ,I do drink tap water, but not now I'm living in China. I like living.
Quote: Originally Posted by River Dog Theft of services? You have got to be kidding. Did you know that the companies who get the most productivity out of their employees are the ones that are laid back and give their employees freedom - ie not a whole lot of rules, more breaks and it's no big deal if you are late on occasion if you are a great worker. This probably has to do with the fact that the employees appreciate having a relaxed or casual...
Next time try a Bearnaise sauce with it. It passes everything else by!
Do Paris on the way back, then you can bribe/threaten the kids with Eurodisney!