or Connect

Posts by Annadale

No 'feigning' about it, you twat, righteous indignation is righteous indignation. 'Dumb cunt' is also appropriate, given the insensitivity of the OP's heading. When I come to this forum I do not expect to see supposed jokes about child abuse when discussing clothing.
I think you really need to date a classier type of guy. xxx is sh*t beer, and with one too many, he is in all likelihood going to beat you right into the 1950's.
Quote: Originally Posted by triathlete Nice fit, but your subject line's joke about pedophilia tells me that you're a dumb cunt. +2 I'm off to the moderators with this.
Most times I make it, I get a perfect shot. Some days can be harder due to humidity fluctuations, but that just needs an adjustment of grind and tamping pressure. However with Nespresso, the bar is set much lower, hence your 'consistently excellent shots'. It is like the difference between ready-to -wear and tailor made, and in this case I am the tailor and you are wearing something you bought at a discount outlet center.
Quote: Originally Posted by johnapril Got it. I just never thought of drinking coffee in an appliance shop. It's not really coffee,anyhow, more like the Camp Coffee that my grandfather used to drink right up to 1970's.Nothing beats a fresh roasted espresso blend through a high end machine. No true godshots with Clooney's instant coffee.
I think it's a Weasley, a R.O.N. Weasley.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dewey How about two on one sleeve, three on the other. I have a coat like this. It's badass. I get compliments all the time. Did one fall off?
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackhood Gotta love a character assassination of a veteran member by a newbie who has only been reading a month. Assassination? I don't think so. Just pointing out that his cost/benefit analysis is a little grasping. Length of time on this board has precious little to do with good behaviour. As I said, that's why the brunch and not a dinner, and I would hazard a guess that it was brunch at his boss's as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt we went through three two from their shelves and the one i took. I got my money's worth. Is that how you measure it? "I got my money's worth". Nice guest, perfect manners AND a great attitude! That's why they made it brunch, and not dinner.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo What's wrong with going down to the local supermarket, getting a 10lb Butterball, and bringing it home to cook? Because he is likely to grow breasts from eating it. Turkey tits, never a good look.